From WDWIP Walt Disney World International Programs Wiki
Vista Way was built in the 1980's and has been used a Cast Member housing since that time.
Location and Transportation
Vista way is located in Lake Buena Vista next to the I-4 and in near proximity of Downtown Disney and Crossroads Shopping Center.
It is the main transportation hub for the buses driving you to work. If you are working at Epcot, Hollywood Studios or the Magic Kingdom this means the trip to work is shorter on the way to work then on the way back because Vista Way is the last stop before driving to the parks.
Vista way has 2-3-4 bedroom apartments.
Amenities and Facilities
- Laundry facilities on the ground floor of each building (card-operated, cards can be bought outside the clubhouse.)
- Disney Learning Center
- Clubroom Thirtheen501 (Wireless internet lounge)
- Basketball court (lit until 1 a.m.)
- Pavilion (for special events like movie nights)
- Fitness center (open from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m.)
- 2 Hot tubs (open from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m.)
- Outdoor pool table (cue sticks and balls are available at the front desk)
- 2 swimming pools (open from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m.)
- 2 racquetball courts (open from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m.)
- Tennis court (lit until 1 a.m.)
- Volleybal court (open from 8 a.m. until 1 a.m.)
Wifi is available at
- Clubroom Thirteen501 inside
- Clubhouse lobby
- Pool one
- Pool two
- The bus stop
- The pavilion
Who is Housed Here?
Vista Way Housing Complex
- PHONE: 407-560-2280
- MAILING ADDRESS:
- 13501 Meadow Creek Drive
- Orlando, FL 32821