11th November 2014 Start Date

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DestinationDisney, Jan 27, 2014.

1. DestinationDisney

DestinationDisney New Member

Hi Guys!

Just wondered if there was anyone out there with the same CRP arrival date as me?
    My arrival date is 11th November 2014.

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Have a zip-a-dee-do-da day!! Xx

angierubio likes this.
  2. Julien

Julien New Member

Hello,

Ill arrive on th 11 November! Where you from?

angierubio likes this.
  3. angierubio

angierubio New Member

Heeeeeeeeeey there!!! Im from Mexico and I'll arrive to Disney also in November 11th :)

4. Julien

Julien New Member

Coooool, I'm from France i found two girls also going for :) How long you'll stay there? What you gonna do there? Are you exciting to go? :)

5. DestinationDisney

HI!!!
    Sorry guys, I haven't checked WDWIP in ages. Hope you are both well :)
    Nice to meet you, its exciting to talk to people who will be starting at the same time as me.
    I'm from the UK :D xxx

6. Julien

Julien New Member

Hi,
    Nice its a long travel for you too :)
    I lived in London for two years ;)
    Yes we will be in the same group ahahah! Still 7 months to go!! ahahh can't wait!
    xxx

7. angierubio

angierubio New Member

Ops i forgot to enter too, I'll be in Attr:) this is my second program, but my first as a CRP :) now its 6 months to go moreless :))) hey i wanted to open a FB page for the date of this arrival, but I dont know a lot of people of this date :(

8. angierubio

angierubio New Member

9. Teeganrain

Teeganrain New Member

Hi everyone! I think this post might be kinda dead...but I just found it so I thought I'd post! I'm from Canada and I'm also coming down on the 11th :)

10. Hübi

Hübi New Member

Heeey guys! My post is also a little bit late :/ but I am from Germany and I'll arrive to Disney also in Novermber 11th :)

11. DestinationDisney

Hi guys haha yeah no one's really chatted in a while. Nice I meet you all! :D how's your preparation going? X

12. DestinationDisney

13. Hübi

Hübi New Member

heey:D I'm also happy to meet you all here! I'm looking forward on our adventure in Florida:) My preparation runs quite well so far and yours? Do you already have a visa?

14. Teeganrain

Teeganrain New Member

Mine's going quite well too! I'm in the very early stages, I just accepted my offer about a week or so ago. So no visa yet for me! I'll add you on Facebook :) and if anyone wants to add me, my names Teegan Gallinger on Facebook :D

15. Hübi

Hübi New Member

That's fine :) I also have no visa, but it's still a little time ;) I also want to add you on facebook :) so my full name is Maike Hübler, if anyone wants to add me! :D

16. Valerie Ceko

Valerie Ceko New Member

Hi everyone! I'm starting on November 11th too!! I'm from Canada and I'm SOOO PUMPED to live in Disney for a year! Add me on facebook if anyone looks at this! :) Valerie Ceko :)

17. angierubio

angierubio New Member

Hello!!!!!!!!! i didnt saw this page in ages!!!!!!!!!!! Im adding everyone:) I'm Angie Rubio Leon on fb :) see you soon!!!