13th September People!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by tiggercharlotte, Mar 10, 2005.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey everyone!
    I've been accepted to work f&b from Sept 13th ;D!!! I'm from the UK and I'll be flying from Gatwick! Anyone else?
    Charlotte x

2. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

HIYA CHARLOTTE..

IM F+B TOO,FLYING OUT 13TH SEPT!!!!!! ;D HOW COOL IS THIS,WE CAN NOW POST ON THE ACCEPTED BOARDS!!!HE HE!!

LUV STEPH XXXXX

3. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Yep ,I'm F and B too, flying out sept 13th from Manchester!

Lianne
    xxxxxx ;D

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

me to guys f&b 23th from london to xxxx ;D

5. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

yeah im also leaving on sept 13th!! :)

6. loops_li

loops_li New Member

where are you flying from phillipa?
    xxxx

7. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

i said london to them...i could have gone for manchester cos im at uni here but decided on london cos its closer to home. there will be more people going from manchester tho im sure

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey guys!! Congratulations!!

Guess Ill see you all out in Florida in 6 months time!!!

I bet the horrible wait all seems worth it now!!!

yay for you all again,

Michelle xx

9. disney_dreamer

hey phil,im going from london too :)!!!xxxx

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yay! That makes 4 of us so far then- me, Kelly (right? ???), Steph and Phil! ;D
    Charlotte x

11. Sarastro

Sarastro New Member

I'm leaving on the same date guys!! But I will leave from the south of France... We'll propbably meet again over there...

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah charlotte thats rite - at least were not alone so when we get oft the plane with our mickey mouse stickers we wont look too stupid lol, but seriiouly im glad im going to be with people i know cos if i didnt no anyone i would really be worried - as it happens ive spent the afternoon with u in a pub already and we were both quivering wrecks so i can see spending a 9 hour flight (and a fun year) with you aint gonna be a problem lol ;D

13. disney_dreamer

hey guys..(especially the tgi's posse!!!!) :p

just wondered if anyone has heard from ellen?? a bit worried cause she hasnt been on the boards,and shes usually on here all the time!! has she heard from yummy??

loads ov love stephxxx

14. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I've spoken to her on msn, and no unfortunately she hasn't heard yet so she's still waiting.

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

bless her she must be going mental - i thought out of all the tgi posse she would be the one to get it lol - i really do have everything crossed for her!!!

16. disney_dreamer

ok ....im just gonna post on here to keep the 13th sept people at the top of the boards he he!!!!!!!

really excited today..im going through all the disney sites i can possibly find on the net!!! (yes i do have a bit of time on my hands today!! :p)

love steph xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha steph. thought i'd bump up your posts as they were slipping dwn again!

xx

18. disney_dreamer

thanks lindsey..at the top again!! :D

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Just bumping u guys up again - cos ive been posting non stop!
    xxx

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

thanx for that lol cos when u lot go in june it will be up us to us lot to keep the boards going ;D