13th September People!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by tiggercharlotte, Mar 10, 2005.

1. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Bump!

This thread can't be @ 2nd page!

2. ErinKimberly

ErinKimberly New Member

we can now count the days until we leave on our hands!

only 10 days left!!!!!

3. loops_li

loops_li New Member

hi guys, and hello to all the new people on the boards going on the 13th! I have my visa back finally, I had to wait ages to get it delivered cos my parents were on hol and couldn't get it delivered to my work! My pic looks horrible too, but i think its cos it is bigger than the normal passport photo!
    I'm gettin so excited, but I haven't made much of a dint in the packing!
    Hows everyone else going?
    9days left now....

4. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hey Peeps,

Cant believe where the time has gone, only 9 days left, oh my god, got my visa back on friday, was very pleased came back within 2 days!!!!!!!
    good luck with all your last week prep and the sad part goodbyes, cant wait to meet you guys on the 13th, will have to arrange where we are gonna meet,

speak soon

Adios

James

5. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Definitely! I can't believe we're into single figures now! :eek: Getting scary! See you soon!
    Charlotte x

6. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Howdy Partners,
    Got an email back from barbara today, to ask me about my departure city and my telephone number. Has anyone got back any other details about flight etc?????? let us know

love ya all
    Cant believe 1 week to go

James

x x x

7. tiggercharlotte

That's all I've had! I hope they contact us soon! After all- we're only a week away now!! :eek:
    Charlotte x

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah thats all i have to - i should think we may get calls tomorow as it will be 1 week before then wont it ;D

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

anyone else a bit worried as we dont have any flight details etc yet?? or do they not want us in disney next week lol ??? ;D

10. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

I'll get my visa tomorrow.

Did you emailed the Arrivals team or did you call them?

11. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

hi...barbara just rang with flight details.....ahh seems very real now!!! think we have to be at gatwick for about 6.15am.....need to arrange where to meet so we can all sit together!!! only a week to go :D :D

12. tiggercharlotte

Hi yeah Barbara just rang me too! Yay! Philli she said you, me and Steph are sat next to each other! I guess James and Kelly should be nearby! Can't believe it's only a week away- hopefully this time next week we should be in Orlando airport!!! :eek: ;D
    Charlotte x

13. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

we are almost there....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol as soon as i post that the phone rang - literaly, anyway yeah she saud to meet bout 3 hours before etc if we wanted to sit with each other.

charlotte what time are u leaving?? im leavin at 4.30 - i was jus wondering cos if we leave about the same time we will arrive at the same time ???

;D

15. tiggercharlotte

Oh I'm so confused now! I found our exact flight for about £300- Barbara said it'll be about $640 btw, and I'm wondering whether to book it myself and save the money, but they've also got a BA flight direct for £200!!! So tempting, but I don't think I'd want to go all by myself! Now I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!! :'(
    Charlotte x

16. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hey Guys,
    all seems so real now!!!! barbara tried to ring me last night but i was out, so she is going to ring today, hope we are all on the same flight, and sitting together, i was hoping for a later flight so we wouldnt have to get up so early, rush around like blue ass flies and so that we could take our time, but never mind!!!! :( will let you guys know what happens when she calls me
    Speak later
    James

17. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hey Guys,
    all seems so real now!!!! barbara tried to ring me last night but i was out, so she is going to ring today, hope we are all on the same flight, and sitting together, i was hoping for a later flight so we wouldnt have to get up so early, rush around like blue ass flies and so that we could take our time, but never mind!!!! :( will let you guys know what happens when she calls me
    Speak later
    James

18. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Guys,

Would be cool to meet after our arrival, so why don't you post your info like MSN, AIM, etc... just to keep in touch!

MSN: marcoakis@hotmail.com

19. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hey Girls,
    Just spoke to barbara, and she told me all the details, i cant believe it, it all seem so real now. she siad that phili and kelly, steph are def on the flight but charlotte might go by herself on a different flight.???!!!!!!!!! so what time shall we meet, what terminal???? where abouts, we have to collect our tickets from the reservations desk
    james

20. tiggercharlotte

Yes, me and Steph are going to be rebels! :eek: Sorry guys- but we're now booked on a BA flight instead- going direct and leaving LGW at 10.55 instead. On the plus side cos its direct we get to Orlando at 3.10 instead. I would have phoned the rest of you but I dont have numbers!
    If your interested it was on STA travel and worked out at £218 each, since we had to buy discount cards.
    See you next tuesday anyway
    Charlotte x