13th September People!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by tiggercharlotte, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

thats good that you got a cheaper flight! james and kelly....are you still flying on the original flight??!?

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I know James is- not sure about Kelly! I'm going through moments of I should have left it and travelled with you guys, but I think it will be easier, and hopefully we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other over the next year!! :D
    Can't believe its so soon!!!!!!
    Charlotte x

3. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

i think i might just stick with the original one if james is still going....dont want to be alone!!! ah we will have plenty of time to get to know each other!!! i know i cant believe its so soon dont really feel very organised tho!!!! x x

4. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hey guys......

just wanted to say that im sorry im not going to be travelling with you..its all charlottes fault ,she bullied me into flying with her!!!!!! only joking charlotte!! ;)

we'll all have a chance to catch up as soon as we get there..i cant wait now,only 4 days to go!!

charlotte ive emailed barbara,have you had a reply off her yet?

love steph xxxxxxxxx

5. tiggercharlotte

Sorry Steph :-[ ;) No- I didn't get an email back from her, but I think she's pretty busy at the moment. I phoned and left a message as well, so I'm hoping its all ok!
    Looking forward to meeting you all so much!
    Charlotte x

6. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

I just got my flight details.

I'm flying from Mexico City to Miami, departing @ 9 15 am, arriving to Miami @ 1 25 pm.

Then we'll wait for 2-3 hours.

Miami - Orlando, departing @ 4 05pm, arriving 5 05pm seems like we'll have enough time to unpack and hopefully buy some food!

Only 4 days guys ... only 4 days!

7. Bazza

Bazza New Member

Hey guys and gals!

Is anyone flying from Manchester at 12:05pm on the 13th by any chance?!

I think I then join a connecting flight at Atlanta or summat...so I'm guessing this will mean a bit of a disney meet-up at Atlanta with the lads and lasses from London?

Can't wait to meet up with you all...I've been travelling around so much this summer that my internet use has been sporadic at best, and I can't wait to get chatting with you all properly soon!

Lots of Liverpool love,

Bazza x

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hey - sorry i didnt get on here sooner guys the internet was down at home cos we were gwtting a new phoneline - anyway phili and james im still on your flight so ill cu tues - kel xx ;D

9. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

ah good i was worried that you were all going to chnge flights!! need to arrange when and where to meet on tuesday!!

10. Tiffy

Tiffy New Member

Hey everybody,
    I have my flight details already. ;D
    My flight goes from Frankfurt to Atlanta,
    and from there to Orlando at 16.50 o’clock.
    I arrive in Orlando at 18.14 o’clock local time.

I’m at Atlanta at 15.10 o’clock
    Is anybody at this time at Atlanta? ???

From Germany to Atlanta I have no flight fellows, that’s so invidiously :'(
    So, I had the Idea that has anyone the same flight to Orlando.
    The no. is 469

Please tell me if somebody out there, to fly with me ;)
    I would be soooooooo happy!!!!! :D

I’m so excited for Thursday!!!!

cu soon :-*
    Steffie

11. loops_li

loops_li New Member

hi guys, not long at all to go now! very exciting! Packing is a bit of a nightmare though!
    Had my leaving night out last night so got a sore head today!
    I'm flying from manchester at 12.05, think we arrive at 5.15 in Orlando! Anyone else flying from manchester? (I've sent you a pm about it Bazza)

Lianne
    xxxx

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

no the feeling lianne lol - mum etc threw me a party then i went out after, been loads of tears from loads of ppl - i knew it would be hard to say goodbye to ppl thats obvious but i never knew it would be this hard :'(

philli/james - where are u coming from? im leaving from here at 4.30 (portsmouth) so ill be at the airport from about 6.00 onwards ;D

13. tiggercharlotte

Oh my goodness I can't believe we leave the day after tomorrow! Am almost packed but not quite- still have to decide and pack on my shoes, and a few other bits lol!
    Have to keep breathing, and my family gave me some pressies and cards tonight which made me cry! :'( Not looking forward to tomorrow when I give them theirs (which they don't know about yet :)) Only trouble is I've lost one at the moment lol! Will have to look once I've finished packing!
    See you all in 2 days!
    Charlotte x

14. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hey peeps,
    kelly and phili i live 2 minutes from Gatwick airport, Redhill, Surrey. so i think i am lucky in that area!!!! yes we must meet so we can queue together so that we get seats together, we all have to pick up our ticket froms the reservation desk so why dont we meet here around 6.30??????? let me know what you guys think????? or if you think of a better idea post it on here.
    well well, where has the time gone 2 days to go, i just cant believe it!!!!! this weekend has been loads of fun as i have had a leaving do since friday to today(sunday) has been great though, had loads of cards and gifts from everyone and lovely wishes. i hope all you have had a great last couple of days. havent yet started packing will tackle this in the morning. just cant think straight at the moment, too much going on in my head, like remember this, do that, tidy this etc, never ending, most prob you are all the same,
    SAYING GOODBYE is gonna be the hardest for all of us but think positive and we can all help each other ok!!!!!!! we can and willl be there for one another ok!!!!!!!

yes so kelly and phili let me know tomorrow, if you wanna contact me call me on 01737 762653 please feel free, no worries

speak later
    adios
    James
    x x x x

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hey - yeah thats cool, im not sure what time ill get there, prob about 6ish, i mite possibly check in when i get there cos my family want to say goodbye for as long as they can bless them? whats your thoughts philli?? ;D

16. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

hi...i was thinking about getting there for about 6.15 ish....so shall i meet you both at the delta desk around that sort of time?!?! i think we might have seats together anyway even if we dont check in at the exact same time but not hundred percent sure! not sure how we're going to recognise each other...we could hold our disney packs!!! anyway let me know....my mobile number is 07841538573!! it sounds like we're all going to be there around 6-6.30 anyway! cant believe its tomorrow so excited!!!!

17. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ok well im wearing my pink tracksuit - if that helps? according to the ppl a met at the embassy (craig etc) they said i dont look like my picture?? so im not sure if u can take that as a guideline lol?

ive got your mobile no philli - so if im stuck lol ill txt you in the morn :D

;D

18. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

ok ill look out for the pink tracksuit!!! how many suitcases do you have....im taking two but worried that i might be over packed!!!

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol - i have 2, they are quite big, im taking with me jus about everyting so i wouldnt worry too much hun ;D

20. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

hey girls, i will try and look out for u people, kelly in your tracksuit PINK!!!!! also we will be able to see each others disney labels on the cases, im sure we will see each other, i will prob be there for 6ish then so we can spot each other. i have two suitcase aswell so we will be ok. i will ring phili if i cant see u guys. i think i will be wearing a brown hat if that is much help and a cream top, so just look out
    hope evrythin is coming together. not long now. its nice that we are catching the same flight to orlando with the other group.
    right will speak to you guys later, more packing to do.
    Love
    James
    x