13th September People!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by tiggercharlotte, Mar 10, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

no the feeling with the packing lol - i thought i had alot less stuff than i do - ive vacume packed 2 bags full and i still dont have enough room lol :-\

2. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hey guys.....

well this is it!!!!!!!! ;D ;D :D ;D goodluck to everyone,ill see you all tomorrow..i cant wait!!

love steph xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey everyone! I really can't believe its tomorrow. Am so nervous....and still am not completely packed lol! Just had a phone call from Alexis to wish me luck which I thought was very nice of them!
    See you tomorrow yikes!
    Charlotte x

4. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Almost there guys :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. loops_li

loops_li New Member

oh my god, I am exhausted from all the packing and I'm stil not done!
    I have no doubt that I have forgotten something, I just hope its nothing important!
    Can't believe its tommoro!
    See you all soon
    xxxx

6. Tiffy

Tiffy New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Tomorrow it’s done, all the bags are packed, every one had said goodbye to us,
    and we are on our way to Orlando.
    Guys I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Excited about it, you can’t imagine that!!!!

It’s getting hard again at the airport, there we have to say bye bye for one year!!!

CU you really soon.

Tiffy

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i no i no - ive been packing all day and im still not done either lol - its so soon i cant belive it, im so excited but so scared :eek:

i had to goand say goodbye to my grandma, grandad, uncle, auntie adn cousin and i cant even tell u how hard that was - ive jus got the bf (whoses bday is tomoro :-\) and my family - im dreading the airport :'(

8. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Well what can i say,
    tomorrow is upon us, our bags are packed and we are all waiting to go.
    tomorrow is going to be hard for all of us, we will have to support each other and be there for one another, so we can get through it, just remember its harder for the people we leave behind!!!!!!!!!
    Right, better get to bed, big day in the morning,
    Safe flight to everyone, and we will see each other soon
    Adios
    James
    x x

9. ErinKimberly

ErinKimberly New Member

can't wait to meet you all tomorrow! still have some packing to do since i felt sick most of today and couldn't do it earlier. i just hope i feel better tomorrow. see you all soon!

10. tiggercharlotte

Lol well I'm all packed finally, and this is it! Can't believe it at all. See you all in about 17 hours, and hope you feel better Erin!
    Charlotte x

11. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Well, I don't know if any of you are about, packing/panicking (or both!) but good luck to everyone leaving tomorrow (err... later today) and I'll see you all next week.

12. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Just wanted to wish you all good luck...especially Charlotte! You've supported a lot of us (including myself) through the applying, interviewing, rejection, acceptance, packing, leaving and returning home. Now it's your turn. I hope it all lives up to everything you've be dreaming it out to be. I know it will. Keep us all posted (ha, yeah right, you'll be too busy having FUN!). I might be out there in November so it would be nice to finally put a face to all the posts. Your wait is over girlie...have a wicked time!!!!!!!!!! (Enjoy your throw-in! ;) )

Shan

13. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Thanks everyone!

I'm actually on my way to the airport... see you all guys there.

8)

14. tiggercharlotte

Awwww thanks so much Shan! So far I'm having an absolute blast- its gone so quickly yet I feel like I've been here weeks already! Had my first day at work today, the park was a bit slow and there were loads of us working, but had lots of guest interaction- where else would you get paid for playing hopscotch and catch with a giant tennis ball! Also had a hug from a really cute little girl- made my day!
    Make sure you let me know if you are coming out-it would be so great to meet you! I met Ona in the park today which was so strange- we met about 2 1/2 years ago on a DDO!!
    Charlotte x

15. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I remember that DDO!!! I wanted to come. I'm debating between Cali and Orlando right now, but if I don't make it out in November, I'll definitely be there next August because my friend is getting married down there (so don't get termed in the meantime). Send me an email and let me know where you're living and how much you're loving it!

Good Luck!
    Shan

16. Nicole17

Nicole17 New Member

Who are those 13th September people?

17. arron87

arron87 New Member

Haha i saw the new posts and thought the same . . check the date out, september 2005. . . im guessing these guys have been on their program, returned, some have got married and started families, others might have illegitimate families, some might be working in burger king. . who knows :-\

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

and i think nicole17 might not actually be a person, judging by her postcount and the advert in her signature...so maybe some kind of intelligent spam machine or something haha

19. arron87

arron87 New Member

haha in which case. . .instead of me thinking im smart and spotting the date on the posts, actually didnt pay much attention myself either. . moral being i lose when trying to be smart! ;D

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've been there PLENTY of times before bro!