17th June to 31th August

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Sternchen1988_1, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Anahidisney

Anahidisney New Member

I still haven't received the welcome email !! when did you receive it ?

And yeah, I'd prefer to work at attractions too :)

2. Sternchen1988_1

Sternchen1988_1 New Member

I got it about an hour ago and I also got an e-mail that I have to pay the 150€ deposit which I just did. I think your e-mail will also be there soon. No worries.

3. Jandro07

Jandro07 New Member

So did I!

I had a look at the Main Entrance Operations, and we can get to work either in the turnstile areas or selling tickets at the water parks, Downtown or ESPN. Although we all prefer to work in Attractions, they aren't as bad positions as they look. In addition, the chances are smaller, since a few people are needed to work in turnstiles or ticketing. Don't give up hope!

4. Sternchen1988_1

That's right. Working at the waterparks would also be nice since they close not too late in the evening and then you would have plenty of time to spend on other things, for example going to magic kingdom which is often open until 12 :)

5. Anahidisney

Anahidisney New Member

I'm soooooo looking forward to it !! Is there a facebook groupe for acdepted applicants ? Or should we creat one ?

6. Sternchen1988_1

I haven't found a facebook group so I would suggest to make one by ourselves. Anahdisney do you want to make one?

Just saw that there is one for uk people but I can't find it so I think we should made our own

7. Anahidisney

Anahidisney New Member

Done :) ! Look for " Disney International College program - Summer 2012" on facebook.

:)

8. Sternchen1988_1

Just wrote you a message, can't find the group in facebook

9. Jandro07

Jandro07 New Member

I can't find it either.

Do you want to create a group for the International Services people, or just people doing the Summer Program? Because I found this one, where there is people from all around the world: https://www.facebook.com/groups/223045707784770/

10. Sternchen1988_1

Haven'tseen this one before but now we have our own, I think it is for everyone who does the program, not only people who were recruited via international services

11. Anahidisney

Anahidisney New Member

Oh, I hadn't seen that one either ! Well I think this one may be better that the one I just created cause it already has plenty of people ! We should just stick to that one ... :)

I just saw that it was "College program" and not " International college program" SO maybe it's just for american people ? I don't know lol

Here is the link to the groupe http://www.facebook.com/groups/174099746039000/

12. Jandro07

Jandro07 New Member

Well, there are lots of people from the International Program... But IDK, maybe we can create our own, just for people from Europe or for the IS people.

13. Sternchen1988_1

Maybe we can just go in both and if we have questions about something from is or visa/ departure related things we can post it in " our" group