19th March 2013 Start Date.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by StacyW, Aug 14, 2012.

1. StacyW

StacyW Member

Anyone starting on this date? I can't believe i finally can post in here! :) Just found out today i'll be working in F&B UK pavilion :D

2. ConnorS92

ConnorS92 New Member

Hello,
    My start date is also 19th March in the UK pavilion!!
    I'm doing food and beverage

3. StacyW

StacyW Member

Yay hi! :) When did you find out? Do you have Facebook? Add me http://www.facebook.com/stacytae Ahh so excited to find someone on my date :) There are four of us so far :) Where you flying from?

4. ConnorS92

ConnorS92 New Member

I found out on the 25th of june. I went to my London interview on the 13th of Feb. Then was wait-listed till June.
    I'll be flying from Glasgow (probably via london)
    Where would you be flying from?
    I sent you a friend request aswell.
    Who are the others?

5. StacyW

StacyW Member

Ahh i had my interview on 14th February and got wait listed..then wait listed again and found out last Tuesday! :) I'll be flying from Manchester..only one so far haha :) I'll add you to a Facebook group we have :)

6. ConnorS92

ConnorS92 New Member

thank you,
    where is everyone else flying from then?
    do ou have a start date and/or received your welcome pack because i have neither. getting kinda worried. im sure it'll be okay though

7. StacyW

StacyW Member

Start date is 19th. Not got a welcome pack thing yet..i think Becky said they're starting to confirm dates this week :)

8. xenarulz

xenarulz New Member

Hello!! :) I'm Sam, from Mexico, I'll also be working in F&B on the Mexican Pavilion starting March 19th!