1st April f2f results!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Dan7, Apr 9, 2009.

1. congratulations adam! well done

2. mushu

mushu New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D well done Adam, that's awesome!! Soooo excited for you!!

3. robbo454

robbo454 New Member

Thanks Jim i dont want to sound too happy cos I know u guys are still in limbo bein on the waitlist but as I said before i think that a lot of u will still get to go and u may find out sooner then u think :)

4. robbo454

robbo454 New Member

Thanks vicki :D am so excited and still a bit in shock lol

5. Christina a.ka -Ctravis got the job, however she doesnt people to think she's rubbing it in people's faces. But im so proud of her so im saying it here, and i want her to come on this forum and spread the good news.

She got November 3rd start in Merchandise, congrats christina i knew u would get it.

6. Mi

Mi New Member

I'm going September 22nd Merchandise :) fingers crossed for wait list really hope everyone hears soon and the very best of luck xxxxx

7. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Guys! Im going July 14th! I can't believe it..

I just got an email, saying they tried to call me earlier!

So happy! Thought I wasn't going to be able to go! Because I was waitlisted!

This shows that there is definitely hope!

I only got waitlisted about 5 hours ago!

So excited!!

In such shock!!

8. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

I got F & B 1st December!

And to anyone on the waitlist... you willl probably end up out there sooner than people that got given dates! A friend of mine on the waitlist previously got a call within a couple of weeks and they asked her if she could go that same month!

9. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

haha as you can see from JP!!

10. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

I can't believe that I got it today tho! They said they were waiting to hear from immigration or something, to check whoever they offered the position would get the visa in time..

I think this is my lucky day..

I might have to bet on Middlesbrough to win tomoro now! haha..

It just shows though, that there is positions coming up all the time..I know disneys pretty amazing, but some people feel that there's better offers on the table if you get me...

Im confident all the wait lists will get a space eventually..Just remember what roger said, If your good enough for the job, you will be offered a place eventually..

11. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

P.s..I hope everyone doesn't hate me :-\

12. shut up JP!!!!! I think u getting in is fantastic, just enjoy it man! Its great news!

jim

13. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Thanks man, that means alot...

I hope it shows to everyone on the waitlist as well, that if I've been offered a place this soon, then anything can happen really..

14. Steph

Steph New Member

hey guys...i got in...not going til december though! anyone else in december?

15. U are the wait list messiah my friend.

And just wanted to say that a few peeps have sent me private messages and they're really appreciated!

16. bongallina

bongallina New Member

no i wasnt having a go, i was just saying i didnt know
    (sorry been at work so not been on)
    good to hear those who have been waitlisted are starting 2 get the calls
    x

17. lol, sorry i think i was going a little off the rails!!! LOL!

18. bongallina

bongallina New Member

and you facebook deleted me, heartbroken,
    has anyone else who got waitlisted heard yet, JP as if u got the call like what.,....4 hours after the email :)
    xx

19. omg dude! re-add me! Like 12 of my best mates have added me going wtf??? My facebook is going crazy! It wont let me do private chats, send private messages, i think my computer is ruined. Seriously i didnt delete u!!!! Swear on any chance of me getting 2 disney! And i wouldnt lie about that!

20. bongallina

bongallina New Member

re'added, does anyone know if any1 else got 22nd of sept, i really am excited for u all in hoping u get a call sometime soon
    xx