1st April f2f results!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Dan7, Apr 9, 2009.

1. jackpope

jackpope New Member

I'm considering pulling out altogether, wait list is kinda uncertain and I want something definite for next year, confusing..what to do ah!

2. bongallina

bongallina New Member

id stay on it for like a month, n then if ididnt hear anything, then id consider pulling out, but i wouldnt do it yet mate
    x

3. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

Jack - Surely you can stay on the waitlist until you either a) find somethin else non-Disney to do, or b) re-apply in August ...... you wouldn't be losin anything if you stay on, no?

4. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm guessing no-one's heard anything today then??

5. No i havent. Were you expecting to hear this soon?

6. mushu

mushu New Member

Not me no, I wondered if anymore people who hadn't been waitlisted had heard, but I guess that must be everyone now then...
    Wait list might have a while to go yet...

7. Im still remaining positive and hopeful, but im not going to put my life on hold. There are 2 many opportunities out there.

8. Jd

Jd New Member

Hi Vicki and Jim,
    I heard this morning i will be going out on 1st Dec to do Merch, I missed my call on Friday so had to wait all weekend to find out, hopefully you will both be out there as well by then :)

9. lets hope so, well done mate.

10. mushu

mushu New Member

ditto, that's great news Jade!!

11. You know what, I have been moooooooppping about in self pity for the past week, and i am so over it! Im gonna just be positive and if i get the call! Great if not, Im applying again in august.