2009 CRPs

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by MattSource5, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Starting to actually get a bit worried now. seems a few people who are there are not enjoying it.

2. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Too be honest..Its not everyone's cup of tea..You've just gotta go out there and see whether you like it..

I'd say about 1% end up not liking it and the rest normally love it..

Its one of those things that you never know till you try it..But normally when you do your instantly indicted! haha.. ;D

3. Chiyo111

Chiyo111 Member

Hi everyone!

Two weeks - and so many things to do *shudder*

@JP
    You're really right!

It's up to everyone of us to make the best year ever there.
    I'm so excited - don't know what's awaiting me, but I will let it come to me ^^

So have fun
    Chiyo ^^

4. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Haven't seen you on here before..What date are you starting?

You said two weeks, so I guess your not starting 9th June..You starting the 23rd but going out early or something?

5. Chiyo111

Chiyo111 Member

Yes, I'll start on 23rd of June ^^ and that's the date I'll go to Orlando. Not earlier *smile*

And I was a quiet reader before.... but now I wanted to say something....
    It was really interesting to read your postings...
    Now I want to talk with you too - hope that's okay for you.

So, maybe we can meet there, if you want to *smile*

Greetings
    Chiyo ^^

6. CDNBEUTY

CDNBEUTY New Member

Hello :)

I am Alicia, and i arrive September 8, from Canada an im working in merch!! :):) anyone else with those dates lemme know!! :D

7. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Hey Alicia :) there's quite a few with Sept 8 so you'll be in Traditions with them!

I'm Sept 22 so a couple weeks later. Can't wait :D see you there!

8. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

9. disneyjp

disneyjp New Member

Nah, you know what would make you jealous...

This time tomoro I'll be on a plane to florida :p

10. Spectacular Tats

Spectacular Tats New Member

ive got 20 days left... im so excited!! i hope you guys are all as nice as you seem :p
    my friends here hate me for leaving, but im still happy, that i can go^^ even though ill miss em :(

11. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Actually, we're quite a horrible bunch ;D

At the interviews last year, myself and a bunch of others we're chatting and generally supporting each other for the interviews and even then i thought there was something special about us lot and sure enough i think 99% of us all got accepted.

The TGI meal the night before helped alot too although i was a little unsocial that night as i was tired ;D

12. BeautifulBelle

oh yeah TGI's nomnomnom
    im slightly worried though, im going back to education in sept on a 2 year course, sometimes though they let students do one year and then do the second year later on in life (ive heard of people doing the first year at 18 and then going back to complete it after loooong travelling age 26!) but im worrying they wont let me do this and i wont be able to go to disney for another 2 years :(

13. Chiyo111

Chiyo111 Member

Me too *shudder*

20 Days... and not three weeks as I wrote before. I'm a little bit confused and nervous, so I've lost my sense of time ^^
    I will miss my friends so hard, and do it already, although I can see them in these days.

But I think you all could be a worthy replacement ^^
    Oh oh, I think I need some more practise in english *lough*
    Hope, you can understand, what I want to say ^^"

Greetings
    Chiyo ^^

14. court333

court333 New Member

My name is Courtney. I start June 23rd, F&B in the Canadian Pavillion! I am so excited and can hardly wait!

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I go on Monday

my friends here also hate me for going

bless them <3

but im so excited/nervous right now

i should start thinking about packing

my latest dilemma is i cant find my birth certificate..

ill find in somewere.. somehow.. hopefully

16. BeautifulBelle

haha, oh dear, better get looking michelle!

17. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'm sure my friends can't wait to get rid of me :D They keep asking about discounts and hotel deals.....

18. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

I was thinking of going back to college, and doing a 2 yr course in Travel, but have decided against it -- I've had enough of schooling, I 18 too and have near finished 6th form now! What are you doing at college?

19. BeautifulBelle

yeah well i've been fucking around for 2 years basically, haven't done anything except for drama and dance qualifications and classes since school, even though i got really good gcses out of it, but i wanna go do a diploma in performing arts and this is my last year where i'm entitled to free education (level 3, because you have to start 19 or under or something) but now apparently you can be any age and have your first level 3 qualification for free. i dunno it's so confuzzling. i basically have 3 options, i could either:
    do 2 years at college now and then do 1 year disney (but i wanna go to disney NOWWW!)
    do 1 year disney now and then do 2 years at college (if the rumour of being any age and getting your first level 3 qualification for free thing is true, however i will be 4 years older than everyone else in class which is horrendous to think about!)
    do 1 year college, 1 year disney, 1 year college (some colleges allow you to do the 2nd year at another time but i just know it's gonna be really hard to find a college that allows you to do that...)
    oh sad times :'(

anyone wanna give me some advice? lol :-*

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

buy some lottery tickets :) haha no i'm kidding, but i can't really give any advice because it all seems so confusing!