2010-2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by FloFlo86, Sep 30, 2009.

1. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

YES! Let's go to a Leafs game!!! :D

Matt can cheer for Tampa :p

2. Eirin

Eirin New Member

For the ones of you who like Taylor Swift, she is in Orlando march 5 2010. :]

3. adalozano

adalozano New Member

I love them too! and rascal flatts! we need to find out if they are gonna make a show next year and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i love them and its my dream go a concert of them :d

aaaaaw taylor have so pretty song... :D also I wanna see her... i love breathe and white horse :D

xx

4. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

OK apparently most of us will miss Taylor's March show :(

5. Eirin

Eirin New Member

Maybe she come back.

And there are a lot of great concerts there all the time, so dont worry ;)

6. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Matt, if you go see Taylor in March, plan to go see her again with the rest of us suckers who have to wait lol.

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

What!?!?! SWEET!!!!!!

I'm totally going!!! Why doesn't anyone else have an earlier start date so you can come with me? Don't worry, if she is there again, I will definitely be there!

And then we can invite her to come watch a hockey game. I hear she likes that! ;D

8. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

UPDATE:

Her concerts are already sold out, I checked both the Orlando and the Tampa concerts :'(

Damn scalpers buying all the tickets trying to make a profit... maybe they'll release more when the dates get closer...

Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep... :'( :'( :'(

9. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

OK peeps, I got a question, you know when they send you the "congratulations you got a spot on your country's pavilion" email, they say "your start date is..." so, that means I have to be at 8am of april 20th checking in saying hi to my boss or that means that on april 20th I'm saying goodbye to my parents?

And what do you think it's best to book ourselves the flight or let Mickey Mouse to take charge on it?

10. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Your start date is the day that you move in, not the day you start work. The first few days will be getting to know everyone and traditions and some training (not on the job training but in a classroom type training). So if you're flying down I guess its the day you say goodbye to your family and friends and hello to whole lot of new friends :D

As for letting them book? They may not look around for the best deal so if your budget is a concern, you may want to book it yourself. They have no problem with that, you just need to make sure its a flexible ticket and that they have all of the information so they know what time you'll arrive.

Hope that helps!

11. rufus

rufus New Member

I got a letter through and it said 'your arrival date is 27th july' and also 'your start date is 31st july'.....the date they first gave me when I was offered the place is in the letter as my arrival date. I think that you arrive there and have a few days settling in and doing traditions and then your contract of work starts a few days later.

12. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

another question, are you buying a round ticket or just a one-way? or letting Disney take carge of it?

13. sashaf

sashaf New Member

Hey Flo Flo:) Does disney pay half the ticket..........? Caus i asked and they said whatever i pay to get there theyll reimburse me da same amount so i cn buy a one way return ticket. so if they do the same frm where u cum from id say its worth doing a one way! The more expensive the more theyll pay u back....

14. Lisalein

Lisalein New Member

I bought the cheapest round-trip-ticket I could find, 510 € (758 $). Later I'll have to pay 149$ for changing my flight back, but all in all, as we only get half the price back, I thought it would be better to buy a cheap ticket.

15. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

I'm getting there on may 4th.. italian pavillion, tutto italia restaurant.. my name's paolo stabile, u can look for me on fb!

16. sashaf

sashaf New Member

hey Paolo!! on face book theres like 5 Paolo Stabiles so can u giv me an idea which one u r??
    or u cn jus find me:)

17. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

Hi Paolo, welcome!! I'm glad we are more and more each day, please add me to Facebook: Alejandro Viera

18. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

I'm the one with the B&W profile pic...
    There's a few Alejandro too.. which one I'm supposed to add?

19. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Congrats everyone!! For all of you who havent added me, do so now... NOW lol. Jackie Davies from Windsor network. I'm getting so so excited for crp next year. Going to be the best year yet!

20. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

I had my date changed to February 16th first then to March 9th... still I'm leaving earlier than May, yay!