2010-2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by FloFlo86, Sep 30, 2009.

1. JDJ

JDJ New Member

couple of questions for you guys - do you start work the day after you arrive or do they give you a day or two to settle in? also what are the 'throw ins' all about for canadians? thanks a lot!

2. jackattack

jackattack New Member

The first day is to just relax and get familiar with your living arrangement and roomies! Following the first day is a few days of training in a classroom, including traditions (class about Disney in general). I'm not sure how many days are training in the class, but you definitely will not be starting your role in the Canadian pavilion on your start date. As for throw-ins, from my gathering it is just a big party to welcome all the new Canadian cast members. Hope that helps. :D

3. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Bit belated here cuz I've been on the waitlist and only just got the call...

Name: Emma Steele
    Arriving Date: March 9th
    Pavilion: UK
    Area: F&B
    City: Derby, UK
    Email: grooveyem@hotmail.com

If anyone want's to add me on FB, I'm on the Leicester network...soooo excited, can't wait to actually get some info through from Michele!

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Congrats Emma!

Pretty sweet you get to go so soon too! See ya there!

5. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Yay! Congrats Emma!!! ;D

6. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

Cingratulations Emma!!! glad that you are no longer on wait list!!!

7. rufus

rufus New Member

yay congrats emma!!!! bet u were so pleased to get that call. Xx

8. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hell yeah I was! hehe. I was in Bulgaria when they rang so talk about bolt from the blue lol! Really excited but scared too...I've got so much to do in literally so little time. Funny though cuz I'll be out there before people who were accepted straight off...which is odd hehe.

9. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

...and in my ramblings I forgot to say thank you for all the congrats :D

10. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

Same happened to me.. I was waitlisted then eventually got this March 9th departure date.. and people who got accepted right before the f2f interview got a later date than mine..
    So much to do in such a little time.. so true and scary!

11. con8r

con8r New Member

Name: Conor Gilmore
    Arriving Date: August 17, 2010
    Pavilion: UK
    Area: F&B
    City: Ballymoney, Ireland
    Email: conorgilmore88@hotmail.co.uk

12. rufus

rufus New Member

congrats connor! You must be dying for august to come round... u will b getting there just after me and i am so excited already! I know someone from ballymoney, he went to my uni, name of michael algeo (don't know if u know him, Ive no idea how big a town ballymoney is)

13. con8r

con8r New Member

Yes really excited about it all this past week Ballymoney is quite a small town so thats interesting that you know someone from there. Were are you from and what you working as?

14. rufus

rufus New Member

im from south of engalnd but am currently living all the way up in sunny aberdeen! Il be working in merch at the uk pav...cannot wait!!!! its gonna ba legendary year for us all.

15. con8r

con8r New Member

Orlando is going to be a little warmer than Aberdeen lol. Gonna be a lot of fun theres so much do do in Orlando.

16. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

Congratulations Conor!!! glad you joined us, I'm leaving on June 22 for attractions in the Mexican Pavilion, can't wait!!

17. con8r

con8r New Member

Nice 1 it really cant come soon enough for me. Feel free to add me on msn everyone.

18. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Congrats Conor! x

19. rufus

rufus New Member

you say that but apparantly its been snowing in florida...and its been so cold that iguanas are going into comas and falling from the trees! (fact...saw it on sky news)

20. con8r

con8r New Member

Thanks Em congrats for you too. x