2010-2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by FloFlo86, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Helix

Helix New Member

Thanks and congratulations to you too.

2. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

W00T!!! More people!!! Welcome Jonathan! :D

3. air_hostess_k8

air_hostess_k8 New Member

I am so happy you have found pimms! No way could I go a year without that wonderful stuff! However I have become very accostomed to bud light lime! I've been americanised!!

Just landed in orlando and I'm excited and telling everyone I'll be living here soon!

It's sooo hot : )

xx

4. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

Hey there, known i was going to Disney since like August but thought i'd still introduce myself!!

Name: Todd Bennett
    Arriving Date: December 6th 2009 ( i know its not 2010, but it might aswell be!)
    Pavilion: UK
    Area: Food and Beverage
    City: Crewe, Cheshire (dump)
    Email: todd-bennett@hotmail.co.uk

congrats to everyone who will be joining me out there!!!! I shall see you all in 2010!!! SO EXCITED!

5. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

I'm soo glad this post is turning out exactly what it was made for!
    Welcome aboard Jonathan and Todd!!!

Have a great day!

6. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

I know what you mean Kate! I get pissed when i can't get southern comfort or captain morgan here in Mexico. Same with Amarula. I love em.

7. air_hostess_k8

Oh my goodness I love captain Morgan!!
    Haha I'm loving this alcohol talk! I can't wait for a night out with some pimms, soco and captain Morgan!! Woohoo!!

Next year can not come round soon enough!!
    X

8. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

are there such things as hangovers in Disney World?? I hope not lol.

9. air_hostess_k8

Just as there are no calories in the food at Disney, there are also no hangovers.

God, can u imagine hangovers in that heat!!
    We will have to start taking milkthistle tablets!!

X

10. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

hahaha, if university taught me anything it's that Resolve and Pro-Plus are a student's best friend! ;D

We're going to have an adventure!

11. clover

clover New Member

i cant wait to get drunk with all you guys!! Hnagovers are not too bad in the sun, its actually quite good! i dont know abbout summer time there though, that could be a killer!!

12. clover

clover New Member

oh and congratulations to all you newbies that have been accepted!

13. air_hostess_k8

It's all good! We can all bring our hangover cures! Mines is usually fanta and mcdonalds! No shortage if that in the US!!!

X

14. clover

clover New Member

i love hangover eating!!!

15. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

McDonalds is the best hangover cure in the world! FACT!

And american maccyd's is sooooo much better than in England, don't you think??

Why is it we're getting so excited about the food and drink aspects of our once-in-a-lifetime experience?? hahahaha

16. o0_Jeni_0o

o0_Jeni_0o New Member

hiyaaa!!!

I got really and confused on this website so I never bothered working it but now I understand it!!! So I'll introduce myself!!!

My names Jeni Harrison :)
    Im 20
    I go to America on February 16th
    Im on Food and Beverage
    I live in Stockton on Tees which if you google it is the worst place in the world hahaha!!!

add me on Facebook if ya's like :) Jennifer Elizabeth Harrison

hopefully speak soon
    :)
    p.s love the alchohol talk by the way hahaha!!!
    x

17. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

W00T! Another Cap'n Morgan Lover! We're gonna have a blast Kate.

You won't believe me guys, but i swear, i don't get hangovers from anything. It's awesome!!!

However, all my friends do. Wussies can't keep up! Lol, jk. But, i WILL make some awesome chilaquiles for you. Trust me, theres nothing better than spicy, tasty mexican food for hangovers. And a beer with clamato ;)

EDIT: And Welcome Jennifer!!!! :D

18. air_hostess_k8

I'll tell you Why were talking about food and drink! Because it is a great wy for us to get to know each other! Going for drinks and dancing! Goin out for dinner or cooking for each other! It's gonna be immense!!

Can't wait to meet everyone! It's gonna fab!!
    Xx

19. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

we're gonna put on a ton of weight during this adventure... I'm loving it already!!! hehe.

Can't wait for the grub Rod! ;D

20. *Jolene*

*Jolene* New Member

Thanks!!! ;D