2010-2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by FloFlo86, Sep 30, 2009.

1. air_hostess_k8

air_hostess_k8 New Member

Nah we won't put on a tonne of weight! The chocolate over there is gash!!

2. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

this is very true... as the lady said during the presentation, there are NO CALORIES in Disney! :D

And Rod? Have no fear, I'll have some magical recipes for you!! Fish anc chips is just the beginning! hehehe.

3. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

I assume you've never had a Baby Ruth!!!

And nice to hear that Jon! I bet you guys have some awesome recipes. Fish n Chips is the best food for beer. Unless tacos de carnitas are involved.

4. air_hostess_k8

Sorry but I don't eat any chocolate in the US unless it's cadburys! Everything else taste of vomit or it is crammed full of peanuts! I'll hve to bring some decent chic with me!! Crunchies!!! YUM!

And I'll try and make roast dinners and I'm pretty good at victoria sponges :)

ps. Sooo excited about Mexican food!! Yummy!

5. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

You have to try Whitman's some time. They're pretty good!!!

And roast dinners sound great :D

6. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

ahhhhh Fish tacos!!!

7. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

I'm looking forward to the victoria sponge lol!

8. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Hangovers at the beautiful Patterson pool are amazing lol best hangovers I've ever had..you cant move so might as well get a tan out of it! Then order chinese and get it delivered :)

9. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Where do you guys order chinese from?

10. rufus

rufus New Member

Hey guys...I got offered a place last week, but Ive only just stumbled accross this site!

Am so excited!!!!!

Name: Ruth
    Date starting as CRP: 27th July 2010 (I think one of you also has this start date)
    Pavilion: UK
    Working in: Merch

BTW, how do you get the snazzy countdown picture on...I made it at mickeypath but don't know haw to get it to appear on my posts etc. sorry if thats a dumb question, technology is not my thing!

11. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

hey Ruth, Congratulations!!! Nice to find someone starting round the same time as me! (I'm early June so not too much before you)

with the countdown thingy, when you make it on the site it should give you three options underneath. You just need to copy and paste the top one of those three into your profile page where it says signature :)

hope that makes sense, i'm terrible at explaining things!

12. rufus

rufus New Member

Yay, so you will hav been ther about a month so can giv me all th info on the place!!!

I'm so over-excited about it...never even been to america before so am definatly gonna travel after the programmes over!

13. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

Hold on.?!?!?!? You've never been to America? You are gonna have a blast then :) Walt Disney World is like the holy lands lol. Greatest place on Earth!

14. air_hostess_k8

I make a mean victoria sponge ;)
    just visit auntie Kate in her apartment and she'll have yummy baked goods :p

15. rufus

rufus New Member

I konw...its crazy! the nearest ive been to it is cuba...which is obviously a bit different!

thanks for your help wit the countdown...as you can see your advice worked

16. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

woohoo!!

Kate's gonna bake some yummy goods to go with our yummy job! haha.

and glad you got the countdown working rufus :)

17. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Auntie Kate's Yummy Goods. Awesome name for a business or something! lol :)

Welcome Ruth!!! You're gonna love Orlando, Kissimee, Tampa, and central florida in general. It's a great place.

Did you enjoy Cuba?

18. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

OMG... there has been so much action these past days!!
    For the hangover, Chilaquiles and a really cold Coke always gets me back!! There's nothing like caffeine and spicey food to cure a hangover!

Welcome Ruth!!!

19. adalozano

adalozano New Member

I agree with Flo!!! spicy food is the best for hangovers!! :D and OMG its greaaaaat all the posts! I'm looking forward for meeting u all guys!!!!!!!

its gonna be a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat year!!!!

congrats Ruth!

20. rufus

rufus New Member

Cuba was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! a real culture shock tho...but everyone was so friendly. I would recommend including it on a round the world trip as its got a lot of history and a lot to see.

Thanks all for the congrats, and congrats to you all too!! I'm loving this forum cos its gonna be scary goin over there so havin a few friendly/familiar faces will be great & whoever goes out ther 1st can update us all with what to expect.

BTW...1L cream soda always cures a hangover (altho u do get a sugar buzz)