2010-2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by FloFlo86, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Gianlu

Gianlu New Member

20 april i come in florida
    yesssssssssssssssssss

see you soon

2. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Glad to know you liked it. I've got a lot of relatives there. It's sad what they have to live through, and we help them as much as we can, but it's not really enough. The country is beautiful, tho.

3. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

And Congrat's Gianlu!!! I guess you're from Italy! What part of the boot are you from? I've got a lot of friends in Livorno!

4. FloFlo86

FloFlo86 New Member

GIANLU CONGRATS!!
    Kate from UK and I are leaving on April 20th as well!!!!

Hope we get the same arrival time!!!

5. air_hostess_k8

air_hostess_k8 New Member

Sorry, just to contribute the the Cuba talk!! I've flown there lots of times and I'm very lucky that I get to stay there 4 nights at a time! I've been to Havana more times than I can count and it is such an amazing place! I find it's s bit like marmite tho! People either love it or hate it! A few of my friends went to an orphanage a little while ago and took some sweets and they were so happy, so if anyone ever goes I recommend doing that. Havana is one of my fave places in the world :)
    just had to pop that in!

Gosh, I wish April would hurry up already!
    Ps. Is everyone staying on for the extra month their visa allows? So u can do some travelling?Vegas baby!!!!

6. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Oooooooh Vegas!!!! :D

Yeah ive done the candy thing in Cuba. But i've also been a bit mean with my family there. Mexican candy are full of chili powder and are very hot. I i buy lots of them, take them with me, and give them some, just to watch their red hot faces hahahah yeah im mean. But they enjoy them lol.

7. AlexEns

AlexEns New Member

Welcom Kate and Gianlu, and the list grows!!! very excited to meet all of you, can wait to share our culture and try new food, I bet we'll have a blast once we get there!!!

see ya real soon!!

8. air_hostess_k8

air_hostess_k8 New Member

full of chili powder? Why u inflict that on yourself!! However I am intrigued, and anxious to try one :p

9. rufus

rufus New Member

god am so jealous!!! would love to get to back to cuba that much...i stayed for a while in havana and it really was an amazin city.

As for travellin after, hell yeah! havin never been to the US i really wanna see some of it other than disney (tho wat can be more amazin than disney, I don't know!?!)

10. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Because they are absolutely delicious!!!!!!! I will bring some with me, and of course, share them with you guys.

Speaking of chili, i made the most amazing discovery the other day. Tequila with chillied apples. They make this amazing apples covered in chilli powder and lime. You grab a slice, bite it, then drink some tequila. F'ing amazing!!!

11. rufus

rufus New Member

that actually sounds delicious! will have to try something like that all together at disney. Tho i'm such a wuss when it comes to chilli/spicy stuff! may need a few drinks before i have that to get the courage to try it.

12. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

13. rufus

rufus New Member

that video is freakin awesom...ive never seen anything like that before. How on earth did you stumble accross that in all the millions of youtube vids Rod?

14. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

One of my best friends posted it on facebook. Three minutes later, i posted it here. Its incredible, coz it's kind of the way we will be looking at the parks once we get there: people moving, living, having the time of their lives, and we'll be witneses to all of it. amazing :D

15. rufus

rufus New Member

ah!...thats actually a really sweet way of looking at it! Im really lovin that vid...tho my flatmates aren't as its made me even more excited and i think theyr'e gettin a bit fed up with my level of excitement/happiness.

I can't help it, its the disney kid in me...only 200and sumthing days to go!

16. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Hahaha they're green with envy!!! lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i can't wait to get there.

17. Jonbob

Jonbob New Member

that has to be the most professional, grown up video i have ever seen relating to anything Disney. Loved it.

Makes me want June to come even quicker!

18. debz

debz New Member

wow wot a fab video and it was great quality, loved it, is ther of the other parks as well??

19. sashaf

sashaf New Member

Hey , my names Sasha. Im arriving Feb 16 and im working in Animal Kingdom as im from South Africa as a Savvanna Guide!! Gosh, im over the moon with excitedness!!!

20. Ariel2010

Ariel2010 New Member

Hey everyone, how are you all? I am joining you guys as a cultural representative in the UK pavilion on February 16th and cannot wait. Would love to get to know you all, and am loving all this talk of food and drink (2 of my favorite things). I am really looking forward to some good margarita's from Epcot (and the Polynesian), and trying some of these Mexican delights you are talking of. Roll on February 16th :D

Name: Sammie
    Current Location: Devon, England
    Arrival Date: February 16th
    Pavilion: UK
    Role: Food and Beverage
    Facebook: Sammie Kwidzinski

P.S Kate I think you may just be my new best friend. The mix of alcohol (particularly Mexico's margarita's), Victoria sponge, Cuba and Vegas are right up my street ;D