2013 Canadian CRP Applications

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by canuck23, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Carey

Carey New Member

I'm guessing we won't hear about Vancouver until after January 4th, since the Yummy Jobs offices are closed from the 20th to January 4th. However, to allow 6 weeks notice, like Kristen told me we would have, we would pretty much have to know by mid January at the latest for interviews last week of February, first week of March.

2. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Agh! Hopefully you guys hear soon after New Years. I hate the waiting part!

3. nladams

nladams New Member

Hi Everyone...I just wanted to drop by and say a big congrats to everyone who made it to the F2F. I just got home from vacation to some not so happy news that I didn't make it through this time around...probably my own fault for not being able to make it the last time they gave me a start date...regardless I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and all the best for 2013...lots of pixie dust for all you making it to WDW!

On the upside ive decided to spoil myself with 2 trips to WDW in 2013 - one to run the Expedition Everest Challenge in May and the other for a Food & Wine/Xmas trip in November...so I might see some of you there after all ;)

Merry Christmas!

4. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Awww! That sucks, nladams! But as you said, you do have those upcoming trips to look forward to! I actually never heard of the Expedition Everest Challenge, but you got me interested in that. So thanks for the heads up on it!

Good luck on any future plans you have and have fun on your 2013 trips! And don't be stranger around the pavilion (if we get through)! :)

5. Carey

Carey New Member

That's very disappointing. I'm sorry! Better luck next time, and have fun on your trips down to WDW! I know if I don't get offered a position I am still planning on taking a trip down since I've never been before!

6. Carey

Carey New Member

I'm not even joking when I say that my Auntie gave me Disney Princess Tupperware for Christmas.

I officially have something to take my lunch in when I (hopefully) work at WDW next year!

Merry Christmas everyone!

7. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Haha! Nice one, Carey! You'll be the envy of everybody. :D

I got a Minnie and a Tinker Bell shirt as well as Brave on DVD and a giant Tangled poster (since Flynn is beautiful ::))

8. Carey

Carey New Member

I got Brave on DVD too (and Lady & the Tramp II and Brother Bear)!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas day, ate tons of food, and had a chance to see part of the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade!

9. Carey

Carey New Member

MARCH 1st for Vancouver interviews!

10. Abeille

Abeille New Member

Hey guys! I know this is super last minute but was there anyone willing to split a hotel room with me in Montreal on Thursday night? I'll be taking the bus up from Ottawa too if anyone wanted to join me!

11. Carey

Carey New Member

How did the Montreal interviews go?

12. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

They were nerve-wracking, to be honest. The night before I got no sleep because I was so nervous, but everyone was so nice including all the applicants! We all had some great chats before and after the interviews! Lots of fun to be had!
    We had two international recruiters from Disney, Jill and Steve, and they were both super nice and perky! They really make you feel at ease. And then there was Kristen, who is extremely perky and happy too. Overall a great experience! Now we all have more waiting to do! :eek:

13. Carey

Carey New Member

How do you think you did?

14. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I think I did all right. I made Jill laugh, so I guess thats a good sign. ::) From my interview, she wanted to know about my past retail experience. It was different for everybody, actually!
    It's the time leading up to the interview that is crazy, but the interview itself is completely fine.
    They mentioned during the presentation that there were some dates available in April and a few people have got dates all ready. Still waiting for my email. *crosses fingers* :p

15. Carey

Carey New Member

Yeah! I have heard that a few(3) people have gotten dates in April, that was super quick.