21st June 09.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Feb 24, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have a comfort cushion, hehe. I think im just going to buy my stuff out there for bedding, i will have my hoodie to wear and i dont think i will sleep much on the first night anyway, hehe!

I dont really want to be taking my phone cause it is a contract and it would be too expensive to replace if anything were to happen to it.

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

HOW are you taking a duvet?? Haha, I don't think I'll have enough room! I have sooo much stuff to take :D I don't really know what I'll be doing about bedding actually.

I'm so excited!!!!

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Well, it's only a 4.5 tog one, really small - and I haven't taken it out of the bag yet! So it's quite small!
    I'm not sure whether to take one or two suitcases - one if I can I think!
    I haven't really thought about stuff yet though - it still seems so far away!!
    But only 3 weeks!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sucks about the phone Leom - maybe get a cheap PAYG before? Mine was only £20!

Can't wait till next week Charlotte! :)
    xx

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i've been away forever from these forums!! :(

How are we all? suuuuper excited? I am but so disorganised!!!

:) hope everyones well! xxx

5. CharlotteSparkle

I'm soooooooo excited!! It's my birthday party on Saturday too, I have soooo many balloons, it's gonna be awesome! Katie I'm so so happy you're coming ;D

I still need to buy insurance, I'm thinking of going with STA Travel but I can't really be bothered to check all of the things the insurance needs to cover.

WHOO less than 3 weeks!!!!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im saying two now, haha.

Im so jealous about your party charlotte, i would love to be going!

Go with STA, that is who i went with and i took the top insurance cover, it was £110 for the ten weeks!

I want to start packing so much but i do not know what to take, and i dont want to buy too much stuff. there is so much to think about, i also need to apply for my student fees and loan before i go out :p

7. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

i'm the same, I know I need to do stuff, but I'm not doing much. I need to do my insurance, I think i'm going with go insure the backpackers gold one which is around £65. I know a few others have gor that one too. I can't believe its in less tan 3 weeks now. I need to get a move on. I'm sooo excited about the next couple of weeks, Britney next week :D and then Floridaaa. Good times! x

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It's the time of our lives! yay!

Let us celebrate!

9. kat333w

kat333w New Member

Everyones making me soooo jealous with their status' and pictures on facebook, the people already out there i mean, soooo excited :D:D:D:D got my last exam tomorow, then i can think about Disney none stop without feeling guilty :D hehe xxx

10. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

hope the exam went ok Kattt!
    aw I cannot wait now! someone had their status as is sharing a room with someone called Mickey.
    how amaazingg.
    I wonder if we will be with fellow Brits or if they will mix it up. I reckon it'll just go by arrival groups so most of us will be togetherr!
    Kat are you under 21? x

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont know any guys on my flight so i have no idea who i will be sharing with, haha!

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

So much to do!
    But the car was serviced today (what fun), one less thing! Hair dyed tomorrow (no more purple :( sad times), visit to the dentist, and to the doctor next week for *hopefully* a prescription!
    Packing? I have a list. It has passport on it. Good list. Not!

Soooo excited though!

Leom, I think there's a guy called Jay on our flight? Maybe you'll share with him! Can't wait though!! :D
    xxx

13. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I'm soo looking forward to it. Got a good week ahead though (Oasis on Saturday and England at Wembley next week). I'm one of the late finishers though, last exam on Tuesday, just wish the 21st would hurry up and I can get on that plane at Manchester, argh it feels so far away yet so close.

14. kat333w

kat333w New Member

Hiiii,
    im soooo happy finished my exams :D:D:D thanks Jess i think the exam went ok but im not thinking about it, all i can think about now is Florida :D yep im under 21 im 20.
    Im on your flight leom! dont think we are sat near each other tho, we shall definately have to all meet up in the airport tho.
    xxx

15. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yay :) now you can full on celebrate and think of nothing but Disney! i've been looking at some peoples pics who are already out there, sooo jealous! I just want to know where i'll be living/working! I can't wait.
    by the looks of it,there was some kind of party it he ngiht.well i say that,there was some pics of a load of people in one of the complexes outside, and I think someone else said that they have everyone meet up or something, but i'm not too sure. Any ideas? that'll be cool so we can al meet up and wahtnottt! ahhh i cannot wait!
    xx

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Yey for exams finishing! Though I finished mine in April :p

My hair was dyed today - now Disney look compliant. So odd having plain brown hair again (even if it is a slightly different colour to natural lol)
    But stupid dentist! I need some fillings :( and he's all booked up till like July - the receptionist was like can you come then? And I was like no I'm going away on the 21st. And she was like - but will you be back? And I said NO I am not back until September!!!!
    So I may have to miss some teaching placement now and miss out on some money :(

But car service = check!
    Just need to see the Doctor now about perscriptions, make a packing list, get work done etc.

EXCITING TIMES!!!!
    xx

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea, well i have now found some guys on the flight, Andyfromdonny being one, haha.

i have already started packing and i am soooo excited
    I have ordered my laptop sleeve from amazon just there, but the estimated delivery goes up until june 23rd, i hope i get it beforehand! yikes!

Yea, i found the facebook post about meeting up, wrote on it.

did everyone get their disney emails?

18. nemo

nemo New Member

i got the disney e-mails!

My boyfriend is on our flight too (VS0073) leom!

I'm really unorganised to be honest, haven't even had my exams yet though and my last day in uni is the 19th of June!

19. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

WHat email?
    I didn't get one :(
    xx

20. CharlotteSparkle

I got 2 emails, one about arrival in Orlando with the Mears coupon, and one about the documents we need to take. I received them this afternoon, it made me so excited :D but I was at work so I had to try and concentrate haha. It's my UK birthday party tomorrow, YEY!!!! Soooooooooo excited, I'll have to post a pic of my cake, it's AMAZING!!!!