21st June 09.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Beth....you're my hero!! :)

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thats not true, i emailed virgin to ask if i could also take my laptop bag on, and we are not allowed, just one piece of hand luggage, which is rubbish, i just bought a sleeve for my laptop which will now go in my holdall im taking, great!

Im taking One big suitcase and then will be buying another big one out there to bring back with me, hehe!

Im wearing what i wore to my interview for traditions, its a suit i dont wear often, so it gives me a great chance to wear, the jacket is staying at home though, it will be too warm to wear it.

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm not taking my laptop :-( it's too valuable and I'm going to Miami after the program, so I don't want to risk it. I'll just borrow someone else's haha :-D

4. vik

vik New Member

virgin are rather dubious with their hand luggage business. on the way home last year my friend managed to get away with a mini suitcase, handbag, laptop bag and poster roll....!

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

What the hell! I want that, LOL.

Ive got my laptop sleeve now, i love it, hehe.

ARGH! 5 DAYS!

6. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

4 DAYSSSSSS!!!!! :D
    Also, decided to bring a smart jacket rather than a suit jacket - then there's a chance I could wear it somewhere else!

Had a mickey head shaped pizza from Tesco for tea, really got me in the mood!!! :)
    Just one piece of coursework left - will it be done in time for me to hand it in? Or will my housemate have to.... only time will tell!!
    xx

7. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

ahh so excited!
    Loving the pizza Katie- they're great aren't they! the chicken nuggets are also good ;).
    SOOO excited. i'm kind of ready,think i've got most things now....I hope so anyway, I keep thinking we've got a few days,but its only 4,well nearly 3 and it's not actually that long!!
    Good luck with the work,you WILL get it done :) xxx

8. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

also, what colour shirts are you wearing and whatnott to traditions? is there any rules or anything?

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

IM wearing a pink or lilac one, i dont think there is a regulation on colour, well i hope not.

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Do you NEED to wear a smart jacket? I wasn't planning on taking mine coz it's so heavy and i'll most likely boil if I wear it in florida. AAAhhh I fly to Gatwick tomorrow!!!!!

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Still can't believe were here!
    I'm living in Chatham Square, apt 28101! :)
    There's 8 of us and everyone is nice!
    xx