21st June - VS027 from Gatwick (11.15)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by KimmieM, Dec 23, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

so where do you think the best place to get medical insurance is?

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I can't find anything to cover my illness!!! The only one I found was about £700 which is ridiculous but I guess I'll just have to make monthly payments if I can't find anything else :(

3. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Like Andy said they are different but some insurers incorporate some other aspect into their policy. So for example my insurance is medical but within the policy there is some incorporated aspects of travel insurance. Just like home and contents insurance include some travel insurance e.g. if u are taking items from your home abroad. I hope this helps 8)

Oh and charlotte the best way to find out if insurers will cover ur health stuff is to phone for a free quote - im not sure if ur doing that already so i hope i dont sound patronising but if u go through comparison sites or websites in general their full range of cover is not availible. Similarly the majority of insurers can be haggled with in regards to health issues. :D (you can tell my dad works in insurance ;) )

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

oooh thanks I might try that, I've just been looking on comparison sites but every single one says 'excludes existing conditions'. Might ring around tomorrow and find something (hopefully).

5. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I booked my flight the other dayy :)
    I can't wait.
    row 58!
    x