27th Feb (for the 28th people)

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ellen101, Feb 9, 2005.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

2 weeks and 2 days, 2 weeks and 2 days, 2 weeks and 2 days! :D :D :D

Ellen xxx

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hello everyone, yet again!

I've just had a look to confirm for myself, and to let the rest of you know, that there's a Disney Store in Hammersmith....and I know I'll be making a trip there on the sunday or monday (or maybe both! ;)) :D

Ellen xxx

3. emma

emma New Member

can i just say all hail lindsey who has totally carried the torch for my *loves it" phrase! whohoo

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I noticed that Emma....haha! :D

Ellen xxx

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

The Disney store in hammersmith is very small Ellen!! But its a good way to pass soime time waiting for the interview!!! Think everyone will prob head there!!!

Not long for you guys now!!!

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

The important thing is that there is one tho! ;)

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Definitely!!! And youll also be completely entertained by the actual Disney offices - theres so much stuff around to look at - me sara and dan were amazed by the place!!!

8. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Gonna be in London on the night of the 27th - it'd be awesome to meet up ;D

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Chloe...excellent...another friendly face to meet! :D

Ellen xxx

10. PT

PT New Member

I am up for TGi fridays i am certainly not going for the barman though so hopefully there will be a nice waitress or too there ;D

Paul x

11. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Not to worry anyone, but I had a rather strange dream last night that it was the day of the interview and everyone was staying at my house...::)

Paul: everyone should be there for the barman! he was good looking enough for straight men to fancy him! :D

Ellen x

12. sarahuk82

sarahuk82 New Member

Now i am hoping to have my interview then as well, although as i work in London i could always meet up with you anyway....now which one did i find nice last time we were there......

13. loops_li

loops_li New Member

am staying at the Holiday inn, how close is that to your hotels? am so excited now, except I have two rathyer boring crime essays to write before then :(.hope you guys know your way around London, I have only been once!

14. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I'm staying at a Travel Inn that I'm told is a couple of miles from where we need to be. Note.."told" ::)

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Michelle said the Holiday Inn is about a 10 minute walk from the Novotel....and don't worry about getting round London - I know it pretty well and as long as we stick together we'll be ok! :D and if it's any consolation, I have a HUGE project to get done by the 24th feb..so you're not alone with the work....

and can I ask, Loops_li - what's your real name!?

Ellen xxxx

16. emma

emma New Member

hey loops li...what are u studying/doi9ng to write essays on crime? im not nosy sorry just im into crime too....lol studying it...not commiting...altho ive herd that 2 can be fun :p haha

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

My names Lianne! I really should change my e-mail adress, it doesn't look very professioanl on the CV! :D Am studying Law and criminology, Crime is good, but the law sucks and I'm not too good at it! What r u guys studying?
    2 weeks 1 day til the interview woo hoo (and 2 days til I am 21! ;))

Lianne
    xxx

18. emma

emma New Member

erm u think ures is bad! i had to tell jason on the phone that my email was "im blonde so speak slowly" humm sure he was impressed!!! ??? hahah! im doin A levels but ive applied for psychology and criminology in some unis for 2006! im doin psychology sociology biology and english lit a la mo! xxx

19. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Lol! Hey everyone! I'm finally starting to catch up with the boards a little! I can't wait for the interview- but weird to think that in 2 weeks time it'll all be over and we'll be playing the waiting game again! :-\ But we still have the excitement of the interview til then ;D
    Charlotte x

20. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Lianne...HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Thursday (in case you're not back on here again before then! :D)

I'm studying graphic design at Reading Uni...Don't really think I'm cut out for a life of design so am quite glad that it's nearly over!

I've had problems with my email address before....pink_bubblegum101 ain't exactly professional sounding either...luckily I can use my uni email address and I also got a new hotmail one a few weeks ago for 'formal' type things!!

Am starting to get a bit stressed about the interview now ::) but still majorly over excited too! :D I think I might calm down whilst we're 'waiting'....at least I did between phone interview and hearing whether I'd made the next stage....my dissertation should be enough to take it off my mind (well, it should be anyway...whether or not it does is another matter entirely!! ::))

Ellen xxx :D