27th Feb (for the 28th people)

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ellen101, Feb 9, 2005.

1. josie

josie New Member

i've got my interview on the 28th! really scared but should be good fun to!

be concerned about hair colour - got highlights which are natural looking but can kinda tell they're not!.....are they really gonna take note of it???! it will all be natural if i get the job!

i'm from london anyway, but at cardiff uni at the mo, going home that weekend.
    are people meeting up on the sunday night? would be good to meet people before the big day!

Jo

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey Jo
    Yes, quite a few of us are meeting on the sunday- we seem to be staying mostly at the Novotel or Holiday Inn in Hammersmith, and looks like TGIs is the popular vote for a meal!
    See you then!
    Charlotte x

3. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hey everyone...

just thought id let you know im home sick today :-[..got this flu that is going around!!!im off to the doctors today,ive got 7 days to get rid of it,and he is going to give me a wonder pill!!!

i got my suit yesterday,so im all kitted out now,this time next week we will all be there!!! :D ok im off back to bed!!

love steph xxx

p.s ellen ive added you on my msn x

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Aww that sucks Steph! Hope you feel better really soon! I think I need to try on my suit again- make sure I'm absolutely set! ;) :D Eeeek! This time next week we'll all be waiting around for our slots! :eek: ;D
    Charlotte x

5. josie

josie New Member

ahhhh a week today! so scared.

my mum came to see me last week with my suit and all is well!

is it true they give the earlier interviews to people furthest away?? i live in london but am at cardiff uni and they have my cardiff address so does that mean i should get seen earlier??

Jo

6. emma

emma New Member

hey josie
    yeah its based on hw ow far u have travelled not were u wer born!!

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Steph, you better be better (ha!) for next week! :D hmmm...what will we be doing in a weeks time!? Can you believe it's come around so quickly!? It only seems like yesterday that I was sending my cv for the first time...and that was nearly a year ago! :eek:

Ellen xxxx :D

8. loops_li

loops_li New Member

oh god, i have a cold too! I woke up all bunged up and gungey eyed! (Yum, nice image!) :( But, I have my suit all sorted, it makes me look about 30! lol. What time is everyone meeting on Sun night? I have a room booked now in the Novotel, is that where everyone is meeting? Can't wait to meet you all! Hope your works going well, mine is going (unsuprisingly) very, very slowly!
    In a week we wil have had our interviews waiting!

Love
    Lianne
    xxx

9. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

I am also booked in at the novotel so if you wanna meet there that'd be brill!

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I was under the impression that not many people were staying there, but there seems to be loads of us!! how cool! :D

Lianne, you can't be ill!! drink lots of hot ribena...it'll help, I promise! :D and, like you, work is dragging....who hates dissertations!?!? (me me me!)

Am so looking forward to Sunday/Monday.....maybe some of us should swap phone numbers...otherwise we won't know who anyone is and may end up walking aimlessley around the hotel looking for each other! ::)

Ellen xxxx :D

11. disney_dreamer

hey guys..

what time is everyone getting there on sunday? and what time are we all going to meet?

dont really want to have a late night on sunday i will need my beauty sleep to impress at the interview!!! actually i dont even think i will be able to sleep sunday night :-\ really nervous now!!

im drinking this hot beechams powder at the minute!! :(its not too good!!

xxx

12. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Feel better bud ^^^ lol

I can give my no to anyone who wants to meet up. Gonna try to be in the capital for early afternoon. Have a great week everyone ;) I know I will be with work and my dissertation....honestly...

13. josie

josie New Member

ahhhh i keep on getting really nervous! i just know i'm gonna muck it all up!

14. disney_dreamer

hi josie...

dont worry,i think everyones feelin like that..we have such a short space of time to make such a big impression..its crazy..i keep thinkin what if i dont say the right thing,or what if i say the wrong thing blah blah blah!!!! everyone keeps telling me just to be myself,but thats easy for them to say!!

does anyone know if they make there mind up there and then or do they take our application forms back with them and then decide?

5 DAYS TO GO!!!!!! :D
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I think they probably take all their notes and stuff away with them and decide when they're back in the states...

I'm hoping to get to London about 4/5 on Sunday....

Ellen xxx

16. loops_li

loops_li New Member

yeh i think I'll arrive about then. I hope they don't make us wait too long before we find out, I'll go crazy! Also, have been on the lemsips, so should be better by sun!
    Lianne
    xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

honest guys the interview is nothing to worry about...it so much fun. they even have a little quiz during the presentation just to put you at ease! so much fun...i promise you will all leave looking like youve got a hanger in your mouth after the presentation!

the less you stress the better an impression you'll make. as you'll be natural, and the natural you is clearly gonna be a disney-ish person, otherwise you woudnt be going thr this hellish process!

they wont decide there and then. they take notes, and your application form back with them, id also imagine that they probably confer with jason and alexis, to see how nervous you were, and what you were like etc as you spend a few mins with them before your interview just so they can check forms etc. that must be a factor too as they see you more natural that you are in the int

when we were there me and marie were sitting with jason and alexis in the canteen of the college our interviews were in. there was two other girls there too and one of them was an absolute b***h. she sat there slagging these students that were sat beside us...you should have seen alexis's face, it was such a shock...i mean did this girl just not have a brain!lol!

see what i mean, theres NO WAY alexis wouldnt mention that to the disney reps!

anyways, as long as you come across a happy friendly person im sure you've got nothing to worry about!

xxx

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

Is there anyone (like me) who cant get to london on the Sunday nite?
    Iwould really love to meet all you people but i cant get there - i have to get up real early and get thetrain at 05.20 :-\
    Would much prefer to meet you guys the nite before :(
    Kxx :p

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

However reading all this stuff bout everyone meetin up is really makin me want to go even more!
    i checked the novotel and there is no mor availability is anyone stayin anywhere else?
    Also what will everyone do with their stuff on the big day? Taking it to the interview or leave it at the hotel?
    So many questions guys - sorry
    Kel xx
    ;D

20. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I'm staying at a Travel Inn in Battersea which is like 2 miles from where we're being interviewed. I checked with them and they said I can leave my bag at the hotel until I'm done. If you're only going to be there for the day then I wouldn't imagine you'd have much stuff. Read the 'interview' FAQ on this site. :)