27th Feb (for the 28th people)

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ellen101, Feb 9, 2005.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey Kelly

well done for getting thru to monday! :D I'll be there too...

There are quite a few hotels in the area that people seem to be staying in....there's a holiday inn just up the road from the novotel apparently...

Hope you get it sorted...join us if you can, the more the merrier....

Ellen xxx :D

2. helen

helen New Member

Hey kelly, most people are staying at the novotel but there are a few staying at other hotels close by.
    Don't worry if you cant b there the night b4 we will be there bright and early to meet you. ;D

I think I will arrive approx 3/4 ish will have to check train tickets,
    I think it would be good if someone wants to book a table about 6.30 - 7ish??? does anyone think that time would be ok??
    not sure how to go about booking a table because im at the other end of the country ::) but any one that lives close and wants to sort it? ;D
    Well it is only 5days away!!
    Any other suggestions?

Helen x :)

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

Thanx for that guys
    im tyring to sort it out now so fingers crossed
    Kel xx
    ;D

4. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hi kelly...

im staying at the dalmacia hotel which isnt far from the novotel..i think were all pretty close,would be great if you could make it down for sunday..

im soo looking forward to it now..the nervousness is disappearing,im just getting really excited now!! ;D :) ;D :)

5. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey well done Kelly! I'm staying at the Novotel on the sunday too! Looking forward to meeting you- either on the sunday evening or on the monday!
    Charlotte x

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

Hey guys,
    Im sorted for the sunday night and will be staying with most of you at the novotel.
    Ill be coming up in the afternoon so will probably get lost on the tubes lol.
    TGI's sounds like a good idea - cant wait to meet you all!
    4 DAYS TO GO!!!!
    The excitement has kicked in for me to now - cant wait!
    Kel xx ;D

7. disney_dreamer

hey everyone...hope your all having a good day..

im feeling soo much better,my colds nearly gone..YEAH!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

IM HAVING A LITTLE CRAZE ON THESE FRIJI DRINKS AT THE MINUTE,DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT? THEY ARE SOO GOOD,THE CHOCOLATE ONE IS THE BEST..ANYWAY I CANT STOP DRINKING THEM(JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE THAT WITH YOU!!) I THINK IM STARTING TO LOOSE IT :-\ :p

BYE LOVE STEPH XXX

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ah glad your feeling better hun - dont want ill people on the big day!
    I no what your on about - someone told me the vanilla ones were nice?
    Dont agree myself - im with you on the chocolate ones!
    Kel xx ;D

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

good to hear youre feeling better steph! we need you on top form for your intewrview so you can join us in florida!

heavent tried those drinks, though im thinking it may be a good idea!!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah good 2 c ur feelin better steph

lol linz, yeah anythin with chocolate in does sound like a good idea!

xxx

11. helen

helen New Member

Hey Steph,

I know what you mean I work next door to iceland supermarket in town so we are always getting those drinks! ;D

Pleased you are feeling better tho.

Helen x

12. disney_dreamer

thanks alot guys....

talking about chocolate,ive just made a huge chocolate bday cake for my dad ;D..and me and my lil brother have just had a fight over the mixture bowl..whose going to lick it..you know what i mean the raw mixture is soooo nice!! :D :D :D

ive got to go write happy birthday on it now!!ill probably just have to make sum sort of weird pattern out of it,as i can see it going all wrong!!he he!!

anyway 4 days!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx