6th May - 3rd August!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by shaunamufc7, Dec 1, 2011.

1. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Hiya Guys,
    I was wondering who got 6th May start date? Where are you travelling from? and What role?

I'll be travelling from Manchester airport and I'll be doing Quick Service :D

My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/shaunahandley

2. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Haha, I know you already know this Shauna but I got Operations for these dates too and will be travelling from Manchester :) xx

3. Charlie Jane

Charlie Jane New Member

Hey:) I am starting 6th May and I think I will be travelling from Manchester too! I got housekeeping:)x

4. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Yaaay! somebody else haha :) we'll have to all get the same flights :)

5. Charlie Jane

Charlie Jane New Member

Yeh definitely!! I added you both on faceyb:) ahh its all so exciting! xx

6. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Woohoo, 3 of us. At least we are flying from the same airport and yeah we should get the same flights! Its so exciting, I wanna go now :D

7. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Yes we'll definitely need to all get the same flight! The thought of going on my own makes me want to cry. Well, I'll probably cry anyway haha. I wonder how we could guarantee seats next to each other? I know you can choose if you go with Virgin online :) xx

8. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I'll be crying too so don't worry, we'll just have to console eachother haha. Yeah I was wondering that. Once you get the all clear to book our flights then I am going to ring up Yummy Travel and ask that. Are you two taking one case or thinking of taking two? I'm a bit undecided.

9. Charlie Jane

Charlie Jane New Member

Yeh would be good to get seats together, hopefully we will hear more about booking flights soon! Ahhh i don't know how I would fit everything into one case! but want some room to bring stuff back too! X

10. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

That's what I was thinking, how the hell can I fit 3 months worth of stuff in one suitcase but at the same time its going to be a pain to travel after the program with 2 suitcases :-\

11. Maple

Maple New Member

I also start on the 6th! (along with many other Canadians) :D
    I'll be in Operations. I look forward to meeting you guys~

12. bryanfoster87

bryanfoster87 New Member

I arrive on May 6th too, coming from Vancouver, BC, Canada! Im also doing Quick Service!

13. Abeille

Abeille New Member

Only losers come from Vancouver Bryan... :)

May 6th from Burlington VT :) I got Merch.

14. vdualla

vdualla New Member

Hey guys!!!
    May 4th arrival date from Montreal with 6th start @ Vista Way. INCREDIBLY EXCITED