7th September 2010 start date anyone?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 03goodl, Feb 26, 2010.

1. FlodiaLady;)

FlodiaLady;) New Member

I´m from Germany ;) So I´ll work at the German Pavillon, but at Merchandise.
    I`m so excited! I hope that we`ll have a great year together :)

I`m 18 years old..until the 30th of July ;)
    Is there anybody who likes to make music? Because I play the guitar .. and I`ll also will bring her with me ;)

Can you guys tell me something about an insurance? Will WDW recommend me one or do I have to inform myself about this?

Best Regards!
    Linda ;)

2. Hayley_2010

Hayley_2010 New Member

hey i got an email on tuesday that i would be starting on the 7th!!! cant believe its so close!! ill be in uk merchandise!

3. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Sorry for thread crashing. Congrats Hayley, I'm UK Merch too but heading out October! If you have FB, join this group (if you want to)!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=119963324713701&ref=ts

x x

4. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hayley!!

I'm heading out the of september too

what flight are you on?? I'm going BA from Gatwick on the 7th??

Lucy xx

5. blade85

blade85 New Member

I'm starting on sept 7th too at the italian pavilion ;) I hope to meet you guys

6. tink84

tink84 New Member

congats hayley I got a call last monday Im startin august 17th in uk merch so I will see you over there ;D
    Im lucie by the way xxx

7. blade85

blade85 New Member

Sorry late answer :D I'm gonna be working in F&B too, at the Italian Pavilion! :)

8. blade85

blade85 New Member

Hi Medardo ;) I just saw your msg from a few months ago (lol). Yes I'm from Italy :) The departure is close!!

9. topofox

topofox New Member

I know, we should be getting our packages like in 2 weeks or so... I think the only one who got her package so far was Jenny from Italy, I can't wait....

Cheers,

Medardo

10. JFparma

JFparma New Member

Hey everyone! I just found out International Services wanted me to depart from Rome! Crazy! I'm like an hour and a half away from Milan!! Anyway, I told them I'd take care of booking my own flight.
    I will search offers all day...any suggestions??
    I might as well join Lucy and depart from Gatwick with BA on Sep 7... Lucy, I'll let you know if I pick that option!

By the way, did any of you get your info package yet?

Talk to you soon,
    Jenny

11. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Wkd let me know if you are on that flight!!
    I got my info pack quite a long time ago still waiting on visa information though!!

12. JFparma

JFparma New Member

Hey Lucy, we're on the same boat...still waiting for my visa papers too.
    The thing is I'll be in Germany next week, with my luck they'll arrive just then........grrrrr

Haven't decided on the flight yet... there seems to be a very good offer for a direct flight from Dublin to Orlando, I'm starting to consider it... I'll let you know anyhow.

Take care and talk to you soon,
    Jenny

13. Hayley_2010

Hayley_2010 New Member

Hey Lucy,

Just about to book my flights but it looks like I will be on that one!! Got my Visa petition docs in yest so got that whole process to go through! I hope it's not as daunting as it looks!
    Did you book flights through STA travel?

Hayley xx

14. Hayley_2010

Hayley_2010 New Member

Congrats Lucie!! Hope all goes well and I'll see you in a few weeks!

Hayley xxx

15. Hayley_2010

Hayley_2010 New Member

Hey I'll add the FB page in a few weeks cos I've not told my work yet (which is really hard to hld in!!) see you in October

xx

16. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

17. Hayley_2010

Hayley_2010 New Member

18. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Heya soz for late reply it did not come up on my new post thing wkd we will all be on the same flight I got an email from Disney today with the mears taxi voucher I have now had my visa appointment am I am just waiting to get it bk it's getting so close now I am so excited how yourvisa going? Xxx

19. JFparma

JFparma New Member

Hi there,
    has everyone received their visa papers already?
    I talked to International Services at the end of July and they didn't have them yet...I was hoping to get them this week but no such luck. I just hope to get everything sorted in time, departure is less than a month away now!

Ciao,
    Jenny

20. topofox

topofox New Member

Hello guys and girls,

I can't believe that your arrival date is around the corner... Well, I wanted to share with you that unfortunally I had to decline the Disney offer for Guest Relations due to a job offer that at this time is more convenient for my carrer, it was one of the hardest desitions in my life but it was the right one... However I will be visiting Orlando as often as possible since I will stay in Fort Lauderdale, so it is not that far.... I hope you have the time of your life in Orlando and I will see you soon.

Medardo