7th September 2010 start date anyone?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 03goodl, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Hayley_2010

Hayley_2010 New Member

Aww Medardo thats a shame but i understand your reasoning and at least you can still visit!!

Lucie - flight is officailly booked on the 11:50 Gatwick to orlando flight!! was in London last week for my Visa interview so just waiting on my passport to be returned and I hand my notice into work tomorrow!! Soooo excited with it being just round the corner!!

Jenny - don't worry i'm sure you will have everything sorted soon once you receive the petition its all very quick. i had the appointment booked within a few days of getting the letter last week and i'm just waiting to get the passport back!!

Xxx

2. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Awwww you guys are my two year replacement ha ha. You are all going to have the time of your lives!!! Do everything you can possibly do, because you probably won't be there for ever! And it goes REALLY fast!!! Honestly if I were in your shoes my heart would be pumping... 10 months on and I'm going to work for Disney Cruise Line though so it's all happening again ha ha.

Hope you all have an amazing time :D

3. JFparma

JFparma New Member

Medardo, congrats! It's good for you and a little sad for us.. but you won't be far after all.
    You can still experience the Disney magic as our Guest when you feel like it! :)

Guys, I got my petition papers this week - my appointment at the American Consulate in Milan is on Tuesday, Aug 17!
    Hopefully it'll all go smoothly.

By the way, I'll be on the 11:50 flight from Gatwick too! :)

Talk to ya'll soon - ciao, Jenny

4. blade85

blade85 New Member

I finally have an appointment too: Rome, on Aug 19!! the application procedure wasn't as easy as I thought and it was pretty expensive, but I made it! Jenny did you book your flight on your own? I am going to leave from Rome with the IS flight but I don't know any details yet. It was 490 euro one way.
    How much did you spend from Milan?