****A NEW WAIT BEGINS!!****

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CineStephie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

well the wait for the face-to-face interviews has finally been and gone....now for the next wait!

.....the result...who knows!!!

2. klingon911

klingon911 New Member

Well best of luck!

How did you think you did, was it nerve racking?

Id think of the interviewer wearing a mickey mouse costume, that would keep me happy and forward! :D

3. hannahike

hannahike New Member

Ekkk i have been waiting 3 weeks now, its driving me mad!!! I am so glad u guys have had your interviews now!

Good Luck to everyone!!

x

4. Gail_d1985

Gail_d1985 New Member

How long is it roughly until they let u know?

5. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

They let me know within 2 and a half weeks, just try not to think about it so much the wait will drive you mad!

6. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

my interview went ok....just waiting now :-\ i did a lot of waffling and blah blah.... but i think it went well cant think of anything wrong about it

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Mine went fine, except the girl I was with was a right cow! She really didn't care if she didn't get it or not.

This is the worst bit, I'm just trying to think of anything but the outcome lol.

It's really hard :-\

8. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Lol the girl i went in with was really good i felt well intimidated she was a lot older than me and had a lot more experience. Seriously don't get too pannicked about it, i got put on the waiting list and im going in december now!!

9. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

I dunno how mine went
    Im hoping it went well but wont no until get the result
    I just hope i get it tbh

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Woah probs one of the most exciting things ive ever done in my life lol. was mint. the lad i went in with was from john o groats (spelling ???) and he was propa friendly so im glad i got put with him lol :D i woke up this mornin propa tryin not to have a pannic attack from thinking about it lol. how mint wud it b tho? :p

Oh and about the seven dwarfs, i know them really lol. Propa stumped me that one :eek:p ... Doc Dopey Sneezy Sleepy Bashfull Grumpy and Happy lol :eek: ;D :D ;)

James

11. samuel

samuel New Member

hi! i met some of you there and you kept talking about this website so i thought i would register :p disney_geek i think i sat next to you in the presentation! :p

12. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

JAMES IF I REMEBER RIGHTLY YOURS WAS
    Doc Dopey Sneezy Sleepy Bashfull ERMMMMM *LOUD COUGH* Grumpy *LOUD COUGH* and Happy

13. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Is this for the questions thing in the interview? i was talking to myslef with the answers and the bint next to me copied me and got the prize! how rude x

14. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Mine went ok :-\. . i had Kim and she was lovely i was just so nervous!! I jus dont wanna get my hopes up!! Its all i can think about tho i keep starin at my phone!! :'(
    It was fab meetin you all tho!!! And it was a nice day!!!
    James you were so funny in the presentation!! LOL!
    xxx

15. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

just think....right now...they know who they want from the uk!

i need to find a hobby for a few weeks lol

16. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

seriously quite a lot of people will get an e-mail saying they didn't make it this time round, it doesn't mean you haven't got in at all just means your on a waiting list so don't think about it so much x

17. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Yeah but that means even mooooooooore waitin!!! This is killin me!! :(
    I wish they could tell us like nooooooooooow!!! LOL!!
    Im so nervous!!!
    Aaaaaaah Stephiiiiiiieeee!!!

xxx

18. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

tbh after talking on here today i really dont think im going to be picked
    :(

19. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Awww why Dom . . .whats makin you think that!!?? :( I kinda feel the same tho

xxx

20. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Just dont feel I made a big enough impression
    I got told tho that they are taking about just over half they saw yesterday and tbh alot of people didnt turn up for the interviews in the afternoon
    still tho i think me sitting in that chair waiting for 4 and a half hours drained me so much and think that Kim had so many people she saw that she might just forget about me