****A NEW WAIT BEGINS!!****

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CineStephie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Well done Dom!!!
    xxx

2. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

amy i really think u have a good chance!

i think there ringing people up in date order...cause i was ment to get the phone call within a day or too....call them! xxxxxxxx

3. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

I don't wanna ring them Steph coz il feel like a div if they go er no you havent got it!! Did they ring your house or your mowbleees???

xxx

4. cowza

cowza New Member

More congratulations to Dom & Stef!!

The internet magic 8 ball lied though. I asked it if the people who hadn't had an answer yet would get one today and it said 'no -unlikely'.

Won't be using that again for personal dillemmas :S

We're all rooting for you Amy!

5. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Thanks Ben . . . im so scared tho!! :(

xxx

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Congratulations Dom and Steph and Stef and oooooooooh everyone...I'm excited for you all! LOL

7. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

The online magic 8 balls suck
    i asked it a few days ago if id get a place and it said you will die
    lol

8. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

welldone everyone its such an amazing feeling when u get that phone call and they say congratulations!
    god it was so long ago for me ..end of march and im still not going for 2months!
    xxx

9. cowza

cowza New Member

Haha!!!!

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

OMG IM SHAKIN LIKE A LEAF IN THE WINTER (well technically not coz u dnt reli get leaves in the winter) but argh I wana ring them but i cnt lol n my mate has just got in argh im shakin lyk mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) ;D :D :)

James

11. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

Amy, remember there just doing March today, so if you don't hear today there's prob a good possibilty your in the April group! Also you haven't had an email, so take that as a really, really good sign!!! I want you to get in just as much as i wanted to get in lol, so u have to keep believing!!!!!

12. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Awww sorry i didnt answer hun . . im proper stressed and about to burst into tears!!
    Theyre not jus doin march tho coz Steph got April and Claire got feb!! :(

xxx

13. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Amy ring them coz i just did n im goin sept 11th doin merch n i cnt stop cryin lol i feel lyk a div lol. cudnt tlk 2 the woman from cryin cudnt tlk 2 my mum from cryin cudnt tlk 2 my best mate from cryin or her mum lol. I'm absolutly over the moon...

Ring them please :)

James

14. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Awww well done James!!! You proper deserve that i know you wanted it soooo much!! How come your goin so late is that when you put down for???
    What did you say when you called them??

xxx

15. cowza

cowza New Member

Congrats James!!! You will probably get the 'permanent grin' syndrome soon haha. Really really hope you get it too Amy!

16. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol I've only just stopped cryin my eyes out lol. n i cnt stop laughing now lol. feel lyk a really willy lol. I just sed hey my name is james hare i had an interview last wed for the CRP. Would you be able to tell me the outcome of that please? n she sed oh yes of course i was just gettin round to phoning you. (wen u wish upon a start started playin in the background on my computer lol) she sed well well done you got it yes. you go on the 11th of sept (crying my eyes out by now) i sed oh thankyou soooo much (hardly able to talk) she sed do u want me to read (sumet about the aplication letter) to you now? n i sed erm, can you do it later lol n she sed oh yes i completely understand n that was it i sed thanks again n she sed well done again lol n i sed thanks again n then bailed my eyes out lol.

James

17. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

LOL awww James thats so cute!!! Made up for you hun!!
    So how come youre goin in september - is that the date you put down??
    I think i may give it a little longer and then maybe call them!! Im too scared to call!!!

xx

18. cowza

cowza New Member

The ironic thing now... even MORE waiting!

19. hannahike

hannahike New Member

:'( Now i am really getting scared that i havent got a place esp when someone going after the date that i put down has found out :(

20. poppet

poppet New Member

june the 10th poppets!