****A NEW WAIT BEGINS!!****

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CineStephie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Where did you hear that they were takin half?? Don't be too down Dom . i didnt really speak to you much yesterday but i could see that you had a cool personality so im sure that came across in your interview!! Did people jus not go back in the afternoon then?? God thats so strange!

xxx

2. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Ive seen on different things that the phone interview was 1/3 chance ud get through and F2F is 1/2 but loads of people didnt turn up in the afternoon cos there names had been crossed off cos didnt turn up

3. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

I really wouldn't worry about it i mucked up lots in my interview and still got picked! you sound like you did fine and shes used to interviewing lots of people.

They said to me tell me about your home town and my head took over and i said its pretty boring and she said what would be the best thing about living in florida and i said "having a year round tan" so seriously don't panic x

4. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

LOL thats funny!! Year round tan!! Haha!
    Yeah i mean i dont think theres really a right or wrong answer to the things they ask you its all jus down to weva they like you basically so thats whats so nerve wracking!!!
    xx

5. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

She didnt ask me about my home town
    she asked me about London
    I DONT LIVE IN LONDON!!!!
    oh well
    everyone probably thinks that did piss poor

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

She asked the other girl my question! and I got 'What makes you proud about Britain?' I babbled for that lol.

But I also felt I didn't make a big enough impression. It didn't feel like I got across how much I wanted it!!!

Argh the stress.

7. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Did anyone think that Kim made going there sound amazing
    then at times rasheed(?) made it sound a bit.....bad??
    saying
    ITS HOT
    ITS HUMID
    IT RAINS
    LOTS OF WORK

8. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

He reminded me of my old manager, which was scary lol. I am shakin still ha ha ha. Guna be a loooooong wait lol... HA HA and my laptop has just came back from repairs so im goin on that now :D still can't believe i cudnt remember the dwafs names its lyk the easiest question eva :p pressure i guess lol.

Anyone else brickin it?

James

9. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Hahahaha u was put on the spot
    I almost got the disney parks one wrong
    wen i was sayin it I was thinking " shit i hope i dont get it wrong and make an arse of myself"

Im bricking it completly
    DW
    only 1 week and 6 days until we find out

BLOODY HELL :eek:

10. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

The woman that interviewed me didn't think much of me i don't thin it wasn't Kim it was a blonde bird. But i was just myself and apparently they liked that so as long as you were honest then im sure you'll all be fine. Well i wasn't gonna lie i can't wait for a year round tan! lol and i did them a favour telling them what im like b4 i get there! x

11. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

I am more than brickin it!! its not even funny!!!

xxx

12. thisisme46

thisisme46 New Member

wot were these interviews for the 6mth or year programme? if it was for the college programme i got sum info for y'all that will excite u all!!! pm if u wanna no the info i no>! ;)

13. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Nope it was for the cultural rep program! Know anythin about that??? LOL!

xx

14. Bringing the Magic

Bringing the Magic New Member

Hi James.
    I was *COUGH* happy to help with that last dwarf. ;D lol

15. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

right im feeling as tho ive not got it now!

16. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

I'm so scared :-(. I want this so much its unbelievable. I felt i did the best i could in my interview, and was myself - and Kim was really sweet. Also i thought the yummy jobs people were great, they were really funny and calmed my nerves a lot! But i'm just petrofied, cos i know how many amazing ppl were there. The majority of us all deserve it, so i hope the outcome is well deserved! I have everything crossed. I keep getting well emotional, cos its gonna break my heart if this all goes wrong. I did notice some people not showing up for some of the interviews, that really shocked me. But i'm gonna try and clear my mind and stay positive. I'm thinking of everyone, and i hope it all goes well. Arghhh very scary xxxx

17. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

You no when u have those feelings where you cant see yourself at a place and cant see you getting the job
    Thats exactly how I feel

18. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

welcome to my world! :'( :'( :'(

19. samuel

samuel New Member

i had a really good time there and was kinda nervous before but was alright in the end! met some cool people and i dont have any hopes for getting it because i think i was rubbish and missed out alot of stuff i should of said! but i hope everyone here does get it :)

20. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I feel like I need to run around the world and let off all this nervous energy! I'm sure every minute is going really really slow!