****A NEW WAIT BEGINS!!****

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CineStephie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Hey Guys!!!

Feb 08 4 me!!! (I think lol... woz mega excited when they foned and woz totally hysterical so she said she would get back to me with all the details LOL so I could calm down a bit!!!!! Think she said Feb tho lol)

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

xXx

2. Haha definatly I am up for it and dont forget hairspray the musical

3. awww am sprry to hear that hun, but fingers crossed they get you a place at somepoint next year

4. Aya

Aya New Member

Boycott Yummy jobs!!!! tell em to let me in!! if u all do it they can't say no lol....any takers :-\

5. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Aww u waitlisted aya?

Sorry havent managed to read all of this post yet lol

X

6. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Lucy im in the same kinda position with not wantin to sound ungrateful but i was quite disappointed to find out im goin end of june when i applied for feb!! Im thinkin theyve mixed me up with the other Amy who wanted to go in June!!
    What did you say to Yummy . . i didnt say anythin at first coz i was mixed up with relief and happiness and it was only once id got off the phone that i wondered about the date!!

Aya im gutted for you hun!! :(

xxx

7. dav1d88

dav1d88 New Member

I got in yay, going out Mar 25th for f&b yay, was shakin for like 20mins after michelle rang.

Well done y'all that got in and stay positive those that didnt.

I think Dom got in because he went for the earlier interview :p rather than staying til what was it dom? 11pm?

8. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

waaay well done dave!!! and claire!!! yeah i sent an email to michelle and she is asking kim to change it, not sure if she can change the date just to f+b. i want to go in feb!!!!!!!!!!!! i told everyone i wanted to go in feb. cant wait to see ppl tho xx

9. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Hey

Amy they probably haven't mixed you up they just have a lot of places to fill, i applied for september and got given december and so did a lot of people that auditioned with me back in march. One of the boys at my interview got given feburary and he found that unfair seeing as he auditioned back in march.
    Must be frustrating i know i hate the wait and i only have 2 months 2 wait!! x x x

10. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

What a team we are Lucy!!!

OMG guys - totally heard MIchelle wrong on the fone yesterday HAHA!!! I'm actually goin March 25th. F&B!!

Wot am I like!!

XxX

11. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Right nthe way I see it...
    I'm going in September... But, it's kind of a good thing as I can become more independant and enjoy my time of "Being able to drink" n that lol. But also it gives me more time with my family n that n I duno it just doesn't seem so sudden. On the other hand it is a long wait lol. But I think I will become more prepared for it all... So... I'm happy lol.

James ;D ;) :D

12. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Hey Ciara yeah i understand about the spaces thing. Im not upset and i was never upset like coz im goin and i cant wait!! Was jus a little shocked about the date thats all coz i think id imagined it to be somewhere around feb/march/april etc!! But i dont care coz im goin and i coudlnt be happier yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!

Claire!!! Lmao youre so funny!!! Gettin the date wrong omg i wish id have been there to see your face when they called!!! Im so made up youre goin tho hun coz you proper deserved it with what happened last time!!!
    I cant wait til were all there together!!!
    :D
    xxxx

13. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Dom the magic 8 ball was wrong then hey!! Youre still here!!! LOL!!

xxx

14. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

It will be amazing when we're all out there together - will be so much fun! And we all have to stay in touch and let each other know whats happening lol. I'm sure the months will fly by, so don't worry everyone!! xxx

15. cowza

cowza New Member

I must say I'm slightly confused as how the Epcot programme works. I guess they stagger your arrivals so that they don't have a shit load of newbies to train up at once? Although what are you supposed to do if you've planned your life around going in February and then you're told you're going in September? Hmmmm :-\

Ben

16. cowza

cowza New Member

I just realised you can't swear. That is so cool! Haha. I only said the s word. Sorry board.

17. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Hey Ben yeah they stagger the times coz they only have certain slots available i think its to do with when people go home etc . . . but anyway yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy i have a countdown ticker LOL!!

[​IMG]

18. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay my ticker is on all my posts!!! WOoooo!! Haha!!

xx

19. cowza

cowza New Member

Good work haha

20. klingon911

klingon911 New Member

Wow! havent been on here 4 a while, good to see alot of ppl have made it!

Im really lookin 4ward to my interview for CRP, next year lol! :p