****A NEW WAIT BEGINS!!****

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CineStephie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

hey cowza lol thats the mistake i made! luckily michele has changed me to f+b on march 25th!!!!!!!! CLAIRE same day same day!!! so excited now very happy and so grateful they changed it!! xx

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

LOL I might see you there then! Could someone fast forward to March please? :p

3. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lucy thats Faaaaaaaabbbb!!!!! OMG cannot believe we are going the same time!! We could get some travelling plans organised??? LOL This is SO brilliant!!

And yes Amy - go on laugh at me lol I am So funny haha!! I jst didn't hear her right - I was too excited lol!!

Aaaaaaah Im so excited I might jst need to copy Amy n get a ticker lol!!

Oh n btw - now all my friends know - if u want to add me on bebo - im clairey2302 (clarabelle)

XxX

4. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

Hey CONGRATS!!! to everyone who got in! im just starting out and my appication s being sent off! any tips!

cant wait to do this!!

5. smile, confidence, be yourself and plenty of enthusiasm

6. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Yep definately!!

Jst try and be relaxed (I know its hard lol) but they just see it as a chat rather than a formal interview

Jst be yourself and u will be fine!

X

7. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Express your passion for Disney, making children happy, and making peoples dreams come true... that got me my job with The Walt Disney Company. :)

James :D ;D

8. Bringing the Magic

Bringing the Magic New Member

I did the same thing, spoke to michele and i'm going on the 19th of feb not 9th! lol. anyone starting the same day?
    plus she said they started the ball rolling with the call backs with mine! no wander it seemed like nobody else knew anything when i 1st found out! lol. think the waiting would of driven me mad! :p

9. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY DISNEY!! hopefully i heard right, 25th until 20th march the following year! does anyone know what happens next?? do we get emails or letters ? xx

10. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Thats exactly right Lucy - 25th March 08 til 20th March 09.

I'm sure we get a pack thingy thru the post??

X

11. klingon911

klingon911 New Member

I know the wait is killing me! is only like 4 months away but still, come on! :p

Applied for Gwent Police today, but would much rather work for Disney! ;D ;D

12. Hi Bringing the Magic

Snap, I go then as well. 19th Feb to 13th Feb. well I hope that's what I was told :eek:
    Look forward to meeting you there. I'm glad it wasn't that long a wait for the phone call.
    When do you think we'll get the package full of details???

13. Gail_d1985

Gail_d1985 New Member

Klingon911, it'd be much nicer living in Florida than in wales!
    I really wish these next few months would hurry up!!! ;D
    Do we defo get a pack with all the info we need thru the post? I've still just got my e-mail to confirm i'm going and havent actually spoken 2 anyone!!

14. Yes we should all recieve some disney packs of sorts not ensure the exact contents of them though. But with our dear postal service on strike who knows when that will be

15. Yes we should all recieve some disney packs of sorts not ensure the exact contents of them though. But with our dear postal service on strike who knows when that will be
    [/quote]

I can't wait 'til the post back to normal so the package can be delivered. It will make it seem all so real once I have the details in my hand.

16. MissLAK

MissLAK New Member

is no 1 else coming out as early as me! i dont want to be the only newbie there! :-[

17. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

I really wanna go around march/april time :(

xx

18. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

I havent got an email through yet~!!!!!!!! what if they dont want me !!! cos im cheeky??!! and asked for it all to be changed snnnnnnnaaaaaaaakkkkkkkeeee im sad. i keep dreaming of being out there. random! x

19. cowza

cowza New Member

Hey Amy, why don't you send them an email and ask? There's no harm in asking. Just say you were expecting to depart at an earlier date, wud prefer to do so and is there any chance of being able to have an earlier departure date. People might drop out and stuff so if they've made a note of it, it can happen! :)

20. cowza

cowza New Member

I feel your pain Gail. I'm not a huge fan of Wales. I'm sure it's quite insightful and slightly exciting to spend a few days here but after a week there's nothing left to do. Hahaha.

Ben