A very confused person looking to see if someone can help?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Freckles, Jul 6, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Me too!! I can be Tigger!

2. ian_d_g

ian_d_g New Member

hey your best bet to be a character performer is to apply to paris. they audition in the uk regularly and there are other opportunities that it leads to such as the cruise line. the e mail addy for the casting director is dlp.casting.parade@disney.com

3. amberjayne

amberjayne New Member

i arrived at Disney like 2 days ago and I'm going to be Pluto (pending on an audition of course!)
    but i don't actually start working as a character performer for another 6 weeks as Ive been asked to work at the Australian pavilion at epcots food and wine festival...
    so I'm assuming maybe a few peoples programs will be finishing up when i start!

also I'm like 5.8 and the Disney recruiter told me i was "puppy" height...does that mean I'm a tall dog! Lil

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

That is really cool. How did you become a character? did you specify at your face to face interview?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would lobe to be a character but there are no very interesting ones in my height range, i might class to be Goofy, but thats an iffy, but i can be tigger!

6. You would be surprised which characters fall in your range. If you are tigger hight then you can also be a small goofy. You can also do the Genie plus The Beast and then Brer Bear and Balu. There are some others but I can't remember them all.

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Thats cool...Disney should post a chart on the tinernet for us to look at lolol.

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to be Genie or the Beast

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I would like to be a cheeky cahracter...or ones that get lots of hugs.

though ive heard a lot of stories of guests trying to sue cos of accidents...the tigger one was completely stupid.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They cant sue for a character hugging a child, it is there choice to get a hug. People sue for the most silliest things.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

unfortunately that's the way society is heading.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Society is a mess the now, have any of use ever read the short story "The Tax-Gatherer" It has symoblism on the state of society today even though it was written a few years back now, but it still shows no one has any care for others, the world is very selfish, i prevent myself from being that way and i think Disney certainly shows the true way society should be, full of happiness and surprises!

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

read 1984 by george orwell...he was out by twenty years.

we are such a nanny state. we were talking about it today, how kids tv shows and nursery rhymes get changed cos of PC.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG it is actually shocking the amount of things that are changing nowadays!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lol, you can sue anyone for anything nowadays. and people sue all the time, its rediculous!

16. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

It's quite scary, did you see on the news the tesco delivery guy suing a cutsomer because he tripped over in their driveway whilst delivering - it's so stupid!! every other advert is a company offering to get you compensation because you sprained your ankle at work or something. And that man that 'was given the wrong ladder' so he fell. GRRRRRRR!!!! It really annoys me!

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, it is so stupid, it bugs me. "i was walking into work and fell over on purpose, got £3,000 and went to Magaluf", lmao. thats a Lee Evans joke!

18. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

those ads on tv drive me up the wall afta a while especially when they show them over and over during the same program

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

some ads in general just drive me up the wall, i hate all the insurance companies and omg the halifax add is just so cheesy and annoying!!

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

its americanisation. cos america have a very big suing policy..its slowly coming over to britain.

yes i will sue you for my biscuit being slightly soggy! that would be funny!