A very confused person looking to see if someone can help?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Freckles, Jul 6, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Some women tried to sue our store cos she got burnt on a steamer which was left on but her proof was a hole scar, but you wouldnt be able to get something like that from a steamer, lol. she sorely lost her case.

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats silly, good job she lost her case.

i have a dvd called mclibel which is interesting. has anyone seen it?

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I hate it when people sue for the silliest things...it's just people trying to get money for something that was probably their own fault. It's taking time away from the people who have legitimate cases to sue!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

its a british couple against mcdonalds. i think they lost but they got people thinking. i havent watched it in a while.

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

They talked about that on Supersize me, we watched in adv. biology as part of our course, it put me off mcdonalds, yuck!

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeha i have that on dvd...no...thats mclibel, Kathrin my german penpal bought it on dvd when over here. Ive seenit and its very good. didnt put me off mcdonalds though i work there. it put me off eating them as often as i was and the breakfasts unless i cooked them myself.

7. msilver16

msilver16 New Member

8. bongallina

bongallina New Member

this is VERY onesided, i was there for 3 months last summer, and yes its expensive and yes traditions is a ball ache,but i was late for work tones of times,and got busted when we threw a party in our flat with loads of ppl who didnt live in vista etc, and i lasted AND im going back to do CRP for a year.
    main question, if disney were such a shite company to work for, would most of us alumni be busting a gut to get back there, dont think so!
    xx

9. monoenny11

monoenny11 New Member

for a performer or having a voice over you might need experience for it beacuse they only entertan those who have soem drama degree or have done something like that otherwise visit its site