Acceptance

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Grouchy87, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey,

Just a question for you all! I'm gussing that as you've been accepted u can help best!

Have an interview in feb but am not sure how long after your interview they tell you whether or not you have been successful? Am not sure how long i may have to wait!

Thanks

Bry

2. laurie

laurie New Member

when i had my interview, they send me a letter almost a month after that to tell me i was accepted. I had to wait one more month to know when i was leaving

3. Frankie

Frankie New Member

hey bry

I cant remember totally but i think i got my yellow card back about a week after my interview and then i got a phone call from jason at yummy jobs about a month after my interview telling me i had got the job!!

Then i just had to wait to get my information through the post!! Well done for getting so far and i hope you get to come out and join us before i leave next june!! you going for F+B or merch?

speak soon

frankie!

4. laurie

laurie New Member

that was pretty fast !! just a week !!
    lucky you

5. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey!
    same for me, it took about a month, was soooooo painful was properly stalking the postie!
    Hope it goes ok, good luck

Danielle xxx

6. laurie

laurie New Member

waiting is so hard sometimes.... you feel like your whole life depends on their decision !! well.....
    It's worth it.... you'll have a great time..... traveling around, meeting some new people from all over the world, partying (drinking too much sometimes !!), going to the parks... working !!! lol (that's the deal !!) :D

7. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

I'm not sure if they do it the same at Yummy as with Cast-A-Way (Canada), this is what happened with us (I think!). They told the people in F&B something like 2 weeks after the interview, but they told the Merch/Attractions people 6 weeks after! It's painful waiting, but like Laurie said, worth it when you get that phone call!

Good luck!

8. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

thanks for your replies, i guess it'll be about a month till i hear anyhting after my interview then.

I have asked for merch but am not bothered if i get F+B. If i'm successful i'll see you out there next september!

Thanks!

Bry

9. laurie

laurie New Member

good luck ;)

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

I Hope you Get it! ;D

11. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey Bry,
    I got the call back about 2 and a half weeks after my interview. So there is the chance that it could be quicker. Just strut your stuff. Good luck man.

Robyn

12. Hey Robyn bro,

how ya doin´pal? So when are you heading to Florida? I´m supposed to go at the summertime. Hope to see ya there, with of course, this very fine and nice young lady above... ;)
    Greetings to Liz...

Trav

13. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey there Travis...This is looking like love at first sight for you with Liz :p. I get down there in the summer as well...on June 21. Which country are you representing?

Robyn

14. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

robyn im gonna kill you hahaha...just kidding..