Accepted! :D

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Lathandee, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

Hello

Yesterday I received an email offering me a job at Disney! I applied in May Last year I had my interview in October and now the 7th of Jan I got offered, reason why im saying this is to give others hope no matter how hard it is to wait Be patient! ... if You can Dream it, You can get it :D

2. CecyT

CecyT New Member

Contratulations!!!!! :D

3. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

Thanks You Too! :)

4. Heather

Heather Member

Congrats! When's your start date?

5. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

05 May ... :D and you?

6. kaitiep

kaitiep Member

Hey! congrats to everyone who was accepted I have my interview February 26th super nervous and excited!

Was wondering how long the wait was from the interview to your acceptance email? in approx

7. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

I applied in May 2014 and had my interview on october 4th ... and I've just heard im accepted ... it took a while and I wasn't on a waitlist! ...

8. kaitiep

kaitiep Member

@Lathandee well thats shorter than I thought! Still so painstaking to wait I became OCD about checking my dashboard and email haha congrats to you though!

9. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

Thanks Love ... the interview were stressful!... im was nervous but I showed them my personality and what I want in life and my culture... That's important!

10. kaitiep

kaitiep Member

@Lathandee I have turned into even more of a disniac haha non stop reading blogs and watching videos. I have to fly to my interview so I am flying out a day early and flying home the day after just to ensure I have no extra stress

11. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

yeah that's a good idea... All the best and Nail it ...Mwaah***

12. Heather

Heather Member

I'm May 5th as well :)

13. Lathandee

Lathandee New Member

Well Il meet you all there! ... Super Amped :)