Accepted peeps from Germany!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cinderelli.jessy, Nov 12, 2004.

1. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, yeah yeah!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Leaving for Disney Sept. 06. 2005 !!!!!!

Cool. Im looking forward to seeing ya all!!!!!!!!!

many kisses

later! jessy xxx. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

2. Anni

Anni New Member

ich bin auch dabei. ab 21.07.05 im merch...

3. cinderelli.jessy

Hey anni,

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! but this thread should be written in English!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

thus, write in english so that everybody understands what you've just written.

im looking forward to seeing you next year!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;)

later!jessy xxx. :-* :-*

4. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey ya´ll!
    YEAH...finally ACCEPTED!!!! WOHOO!!!!!
    leaving date: June21st...f&b...today rockz ;D!!!!
    ~Sina

5. Anni

Anni New Member

@ sina

hopefully we´ll fly together! it´s more fun than sitting in an plane the hole day allone!! :p

6. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey anni!
    but sisnt you say your leaving date is on JULY 21st? cuz mine is in June...
    ~Sina

7. Anni

Anni New Member

ooooops... no! its 21.6!!!!!!!!! :D be both can start from hamburg... greeeeat!

8. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

awesome, perfect!!!!!!!!!!! we should ask noelli if they can organize that we fly together...or...look for some flights ourselves?!!!Its sooo cool!!!!!
    ~sina

9. cinderelli.jessy

congrats to all of ya so far... im so jealous of you flying on june 21. id like to go with you on that day.... HMMMM :'(
    but hey. you could probably organize the throw-in then, hahaha ::) :p

later! jessy xxx. :-*

10. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm New Member

Hey girlz

well, I´m also accepted. However as I told you before, I´m on the so called waitign list, she didn´t give me an exact date. However she told me not to worry everything will be fine and she Is going to call me within the next few weeks to tell me the dept date.
    I´m a bit confuesed about that, because why do they give some poersons the date and others have to wait. Under which criterias do they decide that? Well, I´m totally glad about being accepted for 2005 and nothing else counts at the moment.... CYA SooN Girls
    Well and think ybout something for the throw in, as Jessy already mentioned..

nIcoLe

11. mirikruemel

mirikruemel New Member

Hey girls!!I was so excited! I am accepted too. For F&B leaving Sep 06th!!!!Jippieh!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait!!!!Congratulations to all of you guys!Greetz from Hamburg Miriam

12. steffi2005

steffi2005 New Member

i´m accepted too :D *wow*
    my date is june 14... for the f&b
    i´m so happy!****
    what a day!

13. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

CONGRATS to all of you!!!! Sorry for sneaking into the German thread, but I have also been accepted and I was thrilled to see some people arriving the same day as me.

SinaHamburg & Anni.... I'm arriving with you on the 21st of June. I'm flying in from Canada and I'm also doing F&B.

Anyways, Congrats again... I'll sneak back out again... :p

Sandra :)

14. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey sandra!
    wow, thats cool ;D! party-time, huh?!!!!! ;D
    ~sina

15. cinderelli.jessy

@mirikruemel

pls have a look at the thread "current participants/applicants". wrote sth. to you

later!jessy xxx.

16. Créme Door

Créme Door New Member

Hi guys!
    @lucky charm:
    I´m so glad 2 hear that there´s someone els who´s on the so called waiting list. :D
    First I was a bit confused too, cause I thought it was not a sure acceptance, because she couldn´t tell me an exact dept date as well...  :-\ She said she will call me in some days or weeks and this didn´t really sound convincing 4 me that I AM in the program. Am I???? ::)

Is there anybody who is on this list too or was on the list and is at Orlando right now?

Till then take care of yrself :)
    Hello to the Munich interview people.... :)

17. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm New Member

Hey Creme Door

did yo apply for merch? No I think you shouldnt bee confused. Most of people who got their dept dates already are in F&B so it may be the case that its true that there arent any exact dates yet for us. But don´t care, we will also fly next year, and soon get the dates. I have heard from some people most of them in merch ( I guess) who didn´t get the date at once but after a while they could also fly with their peeps, so lets party...
    BTW where are you from?

Greetz
    Nicole

18. Créme Door

Créme Door New Member

hey again...

Thanks 4 your answer... So I could start partying cause I´m in the program!!!  8)
    Actually I ´ve applied 4 f&b and the 2nd one was merch - we´ll see.

I´m so excited, hopefully noellie is going 2 call us soon ::)

You r from Bavaria? My homie town is next 2 Stuttgart...
    Greetz, Anja

19. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm New Member

Hey Anja,

yeah don´t worry it will be fine. You can of course celebrate, it´s a must...
    I hope she will call us within the next 3 or 4 weeks otherwise I´m going to call her.
    So did you also go to the munich interview, on which date? I was there on the 28th. How old are you?

Sleep tight
    Nicole

20. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    for you guys on the waiting list... IT´S GONNA BE ALL GOOD!!! I´m sure :) :) :)!!!
    ~Sina