Accepted to work for DCL?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Rudy, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Rudy

Rudy New Member

??? Does anyone know when they are going yet ???

!I don't mind waiting, I just want a rough idea of how long I'll be waiting!

Melissa ;D

2. T-belle

T-belle New Member

Hi,
    I'm still waiting for my Visa application papers........I wanna go soon :mad:
    Oh well, guess i just have to wait a little bit longer.....

Martine

3. Rudy

Rudy New Member

I'm sure that won't take too long, the u.s embassy were fairly efficient!!

Here's to waiting!

;D

4. jennifer_flewell

jennifer_flewell New Member

Hey guys. I was accepted to work on DCL as well. i'm waiting for my date too. it just seems to be taking so long.

Jen

5. Rudy

Rudy New Member

Hi Jennifer,

How long have you been 'ready to go'? and where are you from?

I got my visa at the beginning of Jan. Seefar said I'd probably go in March but I'm not holding my breath!!

Melissa ;D

6. jennifer_flewell

Hey! I had my interview the end of July. I did the International program Aug 03 - Aug 04. I had my medical done in December and passed that. I was told that you're usually on within 6 months but I'm not holding my breath either. The last I heard there were no places availiable on the ship right now for merch.
    Where is it you're from? I'm from Canada?

Jen

7. Rudy

Rudy New Member

Hello!

I'm from England.
    I interviewed in September but was I was delayed by my Medical. So I was finally ready, beginning of Jan. A girl from Croatia who interviewed with me is leaving March 1st so hopefully we won't have to wait too long!

I swear my friends reckon I've made the whole thing up, they keep asking "have you got your date yet?" i'm quite near boiling point!!!

Melissa ;D

8. T-belle

T-belle New Member

i know how you feel Melissa!
    My friends (and all of my mum's friends) keep asking me "when are you going?" Why aren't you gone yet???
    I'm going crazy(and i haven't even applied for the visa yet!
    Martine

9. jennifer_flewell

Hey guys! I've got the same problem. Noone believes that I'm actually going because I've been waiting so long. My dad thinks I'm just making everything up and that Disney will never call with a date. I keep saying that they're going to call but they never do.

Jen

10. Rudy

Rudy New Member

My recruitment agency have just left me a message on my mobile (i'm at work) no date yet but they wanted to keep me updated.
    going to ring them after and see if they know how long the waiting list is!

We'll get there eventually, hopefully some people will leave and give us their spaces!!

Melissa ;D

I'm back at home at the moment so my dad wants to know when i'm moving out!! ha ha

11. jennifer_flewell

If you guys find anything out about the cruise line, will you please let me know. Good luck!

Jen

12. Rudy

Rudy New Member

I leeeeaaaaave on TUESDAY!!!!!

It hasn't sunk in yet! ;D ;D ;D ;D

13. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

:-X :-X

14. Dan

Dan New Member

I'm still here in orlando at WDW, and I've applied a few weeks ago, but not heard ANYTHING yet. I wanna go on there so badly.

How long does it take?

Dan

15. T-belle

T-belle New Member

i applied for DCL at the end of my program in Orlando (had the interview August 5th, got the job mid August) and i'm still waiting.
    They told me i'd be on early in 2005(jan or feb), but i haven't heard anything yet......

So when it comes to DCL....just hold on....it might take a while, but don't give up!

16. T-belle

T-belle New Member

ok lates update from me..........
    Got my Visa today(well, had the Interview, they said you'll have it in a few days) and was told last week i'll Leave "sometime in May".

Oh well, i'll keep on waiting