Accepted! Yay! J1-Academic August 19th!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Heidi85, Jun 7, 2007.

1. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Just had my visa interview yesterday! Was well boring, was in there for 2 n a half hours! All went ok tho and they said i'd got it ok and everything..

Just can't wait for these 2 weeks to be over now so we can be in florida!

18 days to go! ;)

2. disneybaby

disneybaby New Member

yeah im soooo excited!!!
    john did u see my friend??? and what policy did u take from sta??
    x

3. Heidi85

Heidi85 New Member

I can only go to the embassy in Amsterdam on August 15th, that's the date they're using for J1-visa requests. :-\
    Will get my visa August 16th or 17th... flying out on August 19th. Yuck. It's all way too stressful.

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I duno, there was lots of ginger people in there! haha..

I duno what policy i took, i just told them i was going to be going to work in disney for the year, then they went over the policy wording with me and everything was ok, so i went ahead with it..Then they told me they were offering 10% off that week, so i got it even cheaper!

5. kylie86

kylie86 New Member

i agree with you heidi its all way too stressful! lol :-\

6. disneybaby

disneybaby New Member

ohhh got my visa back today!! soo excited now!! xx

7. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

Iv just had one of them confirmation texts sayin my visa shud arrive 2moz!! ;D Can't wait now just over 2 weeks away n we r all in the sun!! ;)

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Mate, i think your counter is abit wrong..It says there's only 14 days to go and there's about 16 or something i think.. :-*

9. LouLou20

LouLou20 New Member

Hey there how you all doing?? thought i would drop a wee hello on this to say i am also going on the 19th of August....so excited...actually cant wait! ;D Got my visa today...so chuffed it came so quickl! Everyone all set for going? ive started to get things ready to pack, but its going to be hard to knowing what to take tho but its getting me so excited!

Hope you are all well....and....bring on the 19th..!!!

xxxxxxxx

10. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Im really excited, but at the same time, i keep thinkin there's still 2 weeks more to go! If you get what i mean..

My visa was supposed to come yesterday, but i was out buying more holiday clothes so they left a note saying to ring them, so there coming monday now!

Have you got facebook or bebo lou?

I don't know why i come on here, it just gets me more n more excited for florida! haha..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. disneybaby

disneybaby New Member

hey lou!!! i was just away to bebo u! how strange!!!!
    im soooooo excited now its not even funny!! havin a leavin night tonight, the girls from good old BF r comin down (remember the days louise n shona??)
    started lookin out all the stuff i want to take!! its like 15 days!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh
    xx

12. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

Yea i know my counter is wrong jp but dont really care!! As if there is only 2 weeks 2 go got soo much stuff 2 sort out n soo little time!! But im sure these nxt couple of weeks are going 2 drag!! Get me bac 2 Florida!! ;D

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Just thought i'd point it out incase you wanted to correct it, haha.. :-*

This time in 2 weeks mate ill be at yours! And we'll be jumpin up n down like kids at christmas, hahaha..

14. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

Bloody hell we r sooo close now!! less then 2 weeks 2 go!! And iv now got everything sorted i think ??? So basically all i hav 2 do now is wait which is such an aweful feelin! Is evry1 else excited now! We r goin 2 hav the experience of our lives. Hope u all r well!

15. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Finally got my visa back today! Think this has really been the hardest part about it all the time, just waiting really, because the days when there's nothing to do, it means were just sat around thinkin about it! Oh well, not long to go now! ;D

16. disneybaby

disneybaby New Member

im getting bored of waiting now!!!! really really want to b there like NOW!!
    hope everyones well!! xx

17. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

Tell me bout it!

18. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Oh well, another day down, another 12 to go!! :-\

19. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

Just thort id say happy 21st 2 JP, at least this time round ya can drink wi me in the clubs!! oh and 2 the rest of ya i will see ya in 9 days ;D see ya all REAL SOON!! x x

20. Heidi85

Heidi85 New Member

I hope I'm right in assuming JP means John...

Happy 21st John! :)

only a few more days to go. so excited!