Address for yummy jobs disclosure

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone, am about to send my disclosure off, but i found ive got two addresses for yummy. The one on the disclosure form is the wood lane address. But on the envelope which the form came in it says Hatherley rd. Im thinking the wood lane one is the right one but wanted to check! Sara/ Michelle which one did you guys use?
    Thanks
    Marie

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Probably best to email them to find out for definite, but I think its Wood Lane....I know they used to be on Hatherley Road and they moved...so I was told....so I assume it's the other one!!

But email them to make sure!

Ellen x

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Ellen! I just e mailed Jason to be sure. Hopefully i'll know by tomorrow!
    Marie xxx

4. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hey Marie

The address I was given for yummy from Alexis is

Yummy Jobs
    The Georgian Village
    Unit 5, 100 Wood Street
    London
    E17 3HX

You'll probably already get this from Jason anyway but just incase!

Jo

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Jo, i'll send it of tomorrow :)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Marie i thought the same, but knew hatherley road was the old address, so presummed to send it to wood land address which was on the bottom of the step by step letter thing ;)

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah that's where ill be sending it. the hatherley rd one is old. but im sure they'll have a redirectory on it so if you sent it to hatherley rd i wouldnt worry. they wouldnt use anything with the old address on it if there was room for error.

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Got a reply back from Jason - he said both addresses are good but that the wood street one will be picked up first. So i'll post it tomorrow
    :)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

good stuff marie, mines on its way.. the excitement! i tell u what how can u get so excited about postin a letter, cos i have haha

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

I know what u mean Sara - never thought i'd be happy to send of a police background check form . Can u imagine if we told people we were excited about posting a background check - makes us sound so boring! Lol! but am happy cos its hopefully getting me one step closer to florida!

11. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

We are quite sad arent we!!! Especially when we have to pay for the privilege of the background check!! But its understandable - the background check is the first of about a million forms we'll have to fill out for this dream job!!!

Ive already filled out two more!! One to fax to the WDW International recruitment office in the states confirming everything Jason went through on the phone when I was offered the job and one to apply for the insurance for the first four months!!! Its exhausting!!!!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle i know the madness has yet again begun!

aww c i wana fax things now, only a month or so 2 wait though accordin2 jason :)

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

The madness is definitely back!!! :p Although this madness is great - much better than the madness of not knowing whether we had the job!!!!

Youll get all your forms soon enough!!! Youll be faxing like mad in a couple of months ;) :D

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know and i cant wait

yeah this time its a good madness, not a worryin psychotic one haha

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle - it must really feel like you are going now - all those forms! I cant wait to get it all confirmed, sure beats waiting!

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

mines sent too. had this wierd excited feeling waiting in the post office q!how sad is THAT!and ive done it all before too, so i got no excuse! ::)

xxxxxxxxxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

totally lindsey. i still just want something in writing to prove 2 meself that i am actually going, cos we've nothin with the confirmed date of start etc on yet, which we get in our disney packs in 6 weeks time, cant wait 4 it to arrive and seem a lot more real!

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep still cant believe im going! And prob wont till im on that plane! Or maybe till i get there and they dont tell me theres been a mistake! Posted the disclosure today. Yay we're all one step closer!

Was talking about disney today in class cos one of my friends id not seen since dec he asked me if i got in. Then some guy overheard and was like the cultural rep program - is his dream to rep scotland at disney and was asking me all about the interviews and whether they test u on british history etc! (well if they did i wouldnt be going! thats for sure!) It all just got into this big disney talk - worried im getting obsessed! Most people are so enthusiastic about it tho one of my friends said being stuck in disney world would be their idea of hell - but i guess its not everyones cup of tea. We'll prob either love it or hate it. Im hoping i love it!

Marie x

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

their idea of hell, wow, thats a bit strong ey?

yeah ur right though u will either love it or hate it i feel! well as ive been to the place 13 times i think im doin the right thing!!

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i know - i was like living in Florida - how bad can it be! I think im doing the right thing too cos i love disney grewup watching all the videos. Even now i like it. When i went to NYC world of Disney Store got so excited when i saw a door marked cast members only - that will be us in just over 5 months! i also had to stop myself buying much telling myself i'll get it on discout in 6 months hehe! Its just unbelievable that im now gonna get to work for them! I know it wont always be perfect but i love disney, love the states, and love meeting people from all over the world and on the quiet i quite like customer service - so hopefully it will all fall into place. I think Julie and Drew and Alexis and Jason must be pretty much used to guessing whos gonna be right for the program.
    Cant believe 5 months to go tomorrow!!! Can u believe six months from now we'll all be together in orlando settling into life at disney!
    Marie xxx