Address for yummy jobs disclosure

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

wow that seems so strange. 6 months isnt long.6 months ago was july...doent seem like that long ago so hopefuly the next 6 will go past just as quick!!!gosh marie in 6 months we'll be pros!we'll have been living in florida for a whole month!
    I just cant wait for someone to ask where i live (in the way a lot of floridians tend to ask anyone with an accent) and we can reply 'FLORIDA'haha!

xxx

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Marie - all the form filling does make it seem totally real!! Ive applied for my insurance and everything - am glad things are finally happenning!!

Sara - it is great having the Disney acceptance letter with start date and everything confirmed!!!! Its great to finally have it in writing - I keep taking it out and looking at it!!!

Lindsey - I cant wait to be able to say I live in Florida!! And even better, we'll be living in Orange County (I love that show!!!!)

Michelle xx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Michelle that is so cool we can say we live in The OC even tho its not the California OC! I had no idea the county was orange county! It gets more exciting by the minute im sooo happy to be going! Oh btw i love The OC too - new season starts soon. I was plying my american friends to tell me whos with who without spoiling it! Trouble is now i wanna know what happens and how people get together split up! Have been good so far deliberately went out when i knew it was on last week when i was in the states!

Lindsey thats so exciting to think we'll be settled in Florida in six months. I know its gonna go so fast! It doesnt seem two minutes since the interviews and they were nearly 2 months ago! (just think Michelle another 2 months and ull be franticly packing!) The last 6 months have gone so fast - six months ago i was working in France and id never believed it if someone had toldme a yr later id be in Florida!
    Lindsey I can just imagine the Americans asking us where we live and when we say florida, they'll then completely baffled by our accents be like erm where are you from originally? lol!

Marie xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle totally. awww the OC great stuff! i was lookin on the disney special events for 2005 and im like im gona b workin there for that, its so surreal. im countin down til i get this disney pack now for all the confirmations, exciting!

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Oooo what special events are there? Its getting soo exciting!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'll just go find the list for u marie and ill type it up ;)

xxxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

right here we go mate these r all for 2005:

Magic Kingdom

Night of Joy
    2005 dates to be announced soon
    Feel the joy at live concerts by some of Christian Music's most praiseworthy performersRejoice to the rockin' sounds and movin' messages from some of today's most powerful voices in Contemporary Christian music. Live concert performances on stages throughout the Magic Kingdom® Park showcase the best of Christian Pop, Rock, Urban, Gospel and Latin music. It's a magical, musical celebration of inspiration and joy!

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
    2005 dates to be announced
    Dress-up in costume and join the Halloween festivities by trick-or-treating in the Magic Kingdom® with all your Disney friends.

Boo! Don't be afraid. The screams you hear are squeals of delight, not fright. Disney fantasy and Halloween fun come together on selected October nights for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Seize this rare opportunity to visit the Magic Kingdom in costume, and trick-or-treat for candy and goodies with your favorite Disney characters, all in their finest Halloween outfits. With special music, parades and fireworks, this is no trick — it's a real treat.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
    Join the celebration and make your holiday the merriest with this festive party - the best gift that you can't fit under your tree.

Delight as the joys of Christmas meet the fantasy of Disney at the merriest party around. Live stage shows, holiday entertainment and a snowy forecast are just a few of the seasonal surprises in store for you at this Yule time celebration.

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Epcot

Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
    April 15 - June 5, 2005
    Have a field day as Epcot® celebrates spring with a colorful array of fragrant flowers, gorgeous gardens and "toon"-ful topiaries.

Spring into the planting season at the biggest flower and garden party that ever bloomed. If it grows, it shows — from vibrant bedding plants to whimsical topiaries. And learn the tricks of the trade from Disney's own gardening crew. With the rockin' "Flower Power" Concert series and daily butterfly and ladybug releases, it's a family event that's sure to grow on you.

International Food and Wine Festival
    September 30 - November 13, 2005
    Sample delectable dishes and wonderful wines from around the world.

Take your taste buds on a world tour. Savor unique foods and fine wines that are the pride and joy of South Africa, Italy, Australia, Russia, Spain, Ireland and many other exotic locales. It's a culinary and cultural potpourri, complete with tasty sounds from the "Eat To The Beat" concert series and over 20 international food and wine marketplaces representing more than 25 different countries and regions!

Holidays Around The World
    November 25 - December 30, 2005
    Discover the joy of holiday celebrations, customs and characters from different countries and diverse cultures all around the world.

Celebrate the holiday season with characters, legends and lore from around the globe. Delight in wondrous tales and customs while experiencing the traditions of Walt Disney World® Resort, including the breathtaking Candlelight Processional with its 50-piece orchestra. You can also watch a special holiday-themed finale to the dazzling IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.

so we won't get the flower festival til 2006 marie, as we just miss but we get the food & wine fest & obviously christmas woo :)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

MGM

Star Warsâ„¢ Weekends
    Weekends in May and June, 2005
    Journey to a galaxy far, far away and come face to face with your favorite heroes and villains from the "Star Warsâ„¢" saga.

Blast off into the futuristic fun and fantasy of "Star Warsâ„¢." Engage your thrusters and jump to light speed as you pose for pictures and collect autographs from characters and celebrities who have made the "Star Wars" films legendary. Join the daily celebrity motorcade or demonstrate your "Star Wars" trivia knowledge. You might even be selected to attend the Jedi Training Academy. The Force is with you!

"Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" hosted by Meredith Vieira - Show Tapings
    January 12-16, 2005
    Be part of the excitement and get a first-hand look as contestants vie for a chance to become a millionaire.

ESPN The Weekend
    February 25 - 27, 2005
    Get in the game at the ultimate sports fan's weekend!

ABC Super Soap Weekend
    Indulge your passion for soap operas as you meet and greet popular stars from your favorite ABC daytime dramas.

Meet and mingle with cast members from your favorite ABC Daytime dramas as they step off of your TV screen and into Disney-MGM Studios for a star-studded weekend. Take part in events like Celebrity Motorcades, Star Conversations and "On Location" Autographs where you can check out all the hot hunks and daytime divas of ABC.

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights
    Welcome back this popular tradition as millions of lights add their brilliance to the backlot cityscape.

Bask in the glow of one of the most popular Walt Disney World® Resort holiday traditions. This year, the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights brightens the Streets of America area. This season's display promises to be the biggest and brightest yet, so come see the trees, spinning carousels,
    3-D and motion-based displays. Delight in the flying angels, toy soldiers and giant Santa Claus light creations all strung along the high-rise backlot cityscape.

Come see this festive display of lights and sparkling holiday bulbs designed by Arkansas businessman and philanthropist, Jennings Osborne. This tradition began 18 years ago when Jennings strung 1,000 red lights as a Christmas gift to his daughter, Breezy. Soon, their 22,000 square-foot home was covered in millions of lights. By 1995, the display found a new home at Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World® Resort.

Disney's Animal Kingdom ® Park

Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade
    Celebrate the holiday season on the savannah with this spectacular parade in the spirit of Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Downtown Disney Area

Festival of the Masters
    November 12 - 13, 2005
    Inspire your artistic side at one of the most acclaimed and eclectic open air art festivals in the country. Voila! You're in the picture.

Festival of the Seasons
    Stroll down this holiday haven of shops, entertainment and good cheer. Enjoy the festive atmosphere as Downtown Disney® celebrates the season.

Pleasure Island New Year's Eve
    December 31, 2005 - January 1, 2006
    Make a resolution to dance the night away at the most stupendous New Year's Eve street party around.

New Year's Eve at Cirque du Soleil®
    December 31, 2005
    Raise a glass in celebration, then drop your jaw in awe. Celebrate the new year with the captivating and spellbinding spectacle of La Noubaâ„¢.

Disney's BoardWalk

Atlantic Dance Hall New Year's Eve
    December 31, 2005
    Move and groove into the New Year dancing and dining to the latest sounds in an atmosphere of timeless elegance.

Disney's Wide World of Sports ® Complex

Atlanta Braves Spring Training
    Spring 2005
    Be up close as the Braves battle it out with some of the best in the "bigs" in this intimate ballpark.

Resort-Wide

FUNAI Classic at WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort
    October 20 - 23, 2005
    The Classic features golf's greatest pros, challenging each other on Disney's magnificent Palm and Magnolia courses.

That's it all mate, haha. had to post loadsa different messages cos of the amount goin on, and thats so far!! excitement!

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow thanks Sara! Thats so nice of you! Wow theres so much going on - celebrities! parties! Cant wait!
    Have a great wkend.
    Marie x

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe no probs marie ;) yeah its sooo good isn't it :) hehe.

yeah u have a good weekend 2, although mine involves lots of uni work :(

Sara xx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww thats what i should be doing! Got loads of work but keep procrastinating!

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh well looks like we're in for a very busy year1
    yeah girls gotta admit 100% obsessed with the OC!love it. man of my dreams ... ben McKenzie(Ryan)yum, who woulda thought anyone could look good in a VEST!haha!
    hope y'all have a good weekend. im off til wed.long weekend off and guess what im doing with my sat night...babysitting!sounds fun.

xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

sounds as good as my saturday nite lindsey!! stayin in doin work, supposedly!

i cant get my mind focused on research methods mind, not exactly fun!

and the oc, yeah, but i have 2 say i much prefer seth to ryan ;)

xxx

16. DisneyMichelle

I def a Seth girl too - adam brody is my ideal man!!!! ;D :p

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah he's so cute you just wanna hug him. all my friends like him better too...what can i say dare to be different!haha!
    xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle how many convos have we had on msn about adam brody bein ur ideal man ;) hehe

xxx

19. DisneyMichelle

We have havent we - its my lovely MSN picture of a topless Adam - I just cant help talking about it!!!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know michelle, its sucha good distraction ;)