Address for yummy jobs disclosure

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Marie, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

feel free to sent that pic to me!haha!he might not be as nice as ben(in my oppinion that is)but he's still so damn cute!

xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

now that was lovely of u michelle 2 totally distract with the adam pic again on msn hehe. i can c u havin a pic of that on ur wall in ur apartment! haha

xx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Ive been looking for an OC poster for my room but cant seem to find one anywhere. believe me if i could i would!
    :p
    xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha lindsey im sure american magazines will have gallons of em once we get ther! im so excited now, cant wait to get out there. 5 months & 3 days 4 me now woo :)

5. Marie

Marie Guest

oooo Seth and Ryan r both total hotties - cant decide between them. Tho Seth is more my usual type so iguess i would go for him but hey id settle for Ryan! ;)

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

A nice OC picture to put on my wall would be nice!!! Especially if it featured Seth prominently!!! ;)

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha ;) if u have one of them im wantin one as well michelle. ill bring a nice piccie of mr JT with me ;)

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I like the sound of that - a picture of him would brighten up any room!!!