Address?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by mojojojo, Dec 12, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

bless ya linz, id b the same, the temptation is right infront of u what do u expect ey? haha! im like that 2, cake, sweets anythin remotely unhealthy usually ends up in my mouth before i can think!

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

*eating an apple* feeling guilty now!

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! when i went to cadburys world as a kid they said if u work there u can eat as much choc as u want but people get sick of it after a few weeks. Dont think i would im a total junk food addict!

sara this will be the longest i'll have been away from home as on my exchange year i got to come home for xmas. Compared to how scared i was going on that knowing u guys has made it more exciting. Im sure i'll be nervous when it gets close tho. Im beginning to think its all going too well - everythings going almost too smoothly - maybe its meant to be or something will go wrong soon

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

dont say that marie its tempting fate!

yeah ive only been away at dance school and it wasnt really too far from inverness...so this'll probably hit me hard! but im glad ive got you guys. makes me feel beytter knowing you lot before!

xx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Last yr i made great friends really quickly on my exchange prog - everyone got homesick at diff times went thru same things so it was good to have support.

I think the first month or two will be tough - but its gonna be worth it.

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hell yeah it better be!lol! after us pining for it to come round for so long it better be good! im ure it will though, how could it not!?

oh and as much chocolate as they want...are they mad to say no or what! having said that i dont eat anything from work anymore. sick of it all!

xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol @ cadburys world! been there, i wouldn't get sick of it either!

yeah totally marie, yeah we'll all be there for each other, its comfortin knowin people before u go, this site has been amazin cos we've got on n that

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Did u goto cadburys world on a school trip Sara? I did in juniour school!

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i did marie hehe i think it was more or less compulsory every primary school in the midlands went there haha

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Yeah totally!
    xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha...not a bad trip to be compulsory! we got to go to oban...to see fishermen at work! the joys!...coz i always wanted to know...

yeah think its great we're all quite close now! makes it much easier! the only person i knew last time was dan tht was leaving on the same day as me...but its not quite the same as having girly trip over!and for you when you get there!

xx

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i think the teachers just wanted an excuse to get the free bars of chocolate they give u!

Its so reassuring knowing u guys whenever ive gone away from home b4 ive never known anyone. So this def takes a lot of the stress out of the experience! Im so glad we're on same flight Lindsey will be fun - hitting manc airport pub and no doubt we can get food b4 changing flights. Plus i think i read somewhere that u get dumped at the apts from the airport bus so is good to know i wont be by myself till the throwin!

Marie

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah we can explore together til we hear news of it! we'll have to see wher each other live too so we know where to go and dont get lost!lol

xx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i think i will have to write down the number cos in a jetlagged state i will never remember a 4 digit number! Hopefully if our arrival groups like Saras there will be quite a few of us! Would be cool if some of us end up in same apts... but i doubt that will happen...

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah it happened before. its actuslly hppened that two english girls got the same one so ypou never know. i'll never be in yours coz im in wellness apt! gutted!

xx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

And im in unwellness! u never know Sara might be in yours...
    Thatd be crazy! Youd have so much fun!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

for a week...i dont think they'll put her into one! have my suspisions! they'll probably not bother...if only to save all the paperwork!

xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

I dunno they sound so strict. But im sure even if Sara was put in wellness if she liked the people she was with she might stay. Dont think id wanna move after a few weeks if id settled...

Lol! Sorry Sara we're discussing u and ur not here!

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i know its strange. theyre so strict! they give off a completly diffrent show for the guests dont they!

xx