Airport? Bus Terminal?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nio, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Nio

Nio New Member

Quick Question!!!

Which airport are we supposed to fly into? I'm checking prices for flights and there are several different airports that the site I'm using have listed. Also, I'm sure most people fly, but if anyone has taken the bus how hard is it to get from the bus terminal to wherever I'll need to get?

Thanks Tons!!
    Nio

2. RCP

RCP New Member

Hey Nio, the airport is the Orlando's international Airport, the code is MCO, but you can fly to tampa or daytona those are close too, about the bus I am not sure, but in downtown orlando is kind of near the Amtrak station, the train system could be an option too. The most of the people use the MCO cause it is the closer and since this is intl. u can get good flights and prices.

RUBEN

3. Nio

Nio New Member

Thanks a ton !!! March is fast approaching so I'm trying to figure some things out.

Nio

4. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

If you fly into Orlando International, it's well designed airport and pretty easy to get around. And of course there's so many people around if you need any help. I think they pass out Orlando fun broshures the instance you get off the plane,hehehe

5. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hey,

The bus station is in E Lakin Drive (zip 32821). It's about 10 miles from the commons, so taxi shouldnt be too expensive

But have a serious think before you get the bus down from Canada!

I once got a bus from Toronto to Boston MA and it was the most boring 13 hours of my life! I couldn't stand going all the way down to FL!!

Moving text rocks!

Dan (absolutly no way a expert- so dont hold my advice in too high esteem!)

6. Nio

Nio New Member

Thanks for all the replies. I checked on the Greyhound website and it's 36 hours from Toronto. I once did 52 hours from Sudbury (North Eastern Ontario) to Sioux City in Iowa. Very fun trip. It's just a better way to see the country.

Nio

7. Lady

Lady New Member

About taking the bus, you won't get refunded as much to pay for your return trip. I don't know how much flying/busing it costs from where you are but Disney will only pay as much for you to get home as you paid to get there. So, if you wanted to fly home when it was all done, you'll probably have to spend some of your own money. Just a thought! Let us know what you decide.

Chelsea