alcohol under 21

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by whereyourdreamscometrue, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

That's rubbish that PI is over 21s... what about the adventurers club? I've been going there with my parents since I was 12! (you had to be 12 to get in) and the other comedy one umm... hm I can't remember. They used to have those stamps for under 21s that wouldn't come off properly for days. Why can't they have those? My mum was ID'd once going into PI hehe (that was back when there were turnstiles to get in... *sigh* the memories)

Last time i was there, aged 19, I bought 3 gluhweins, one for each of us, from Germany (as in epcot :p) without thinking. Ambling past Japan I suddenly realised I was breaking the law in broad daylight walking past hundreds of cast, security and cameras. Dad rather speedily finished it up for me. Oops! I must just look Really Old. Lovely.

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

under 21s can still get into the adventurers club and comedy warehouse, and you also get in free with your disney ID

3. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Yaaaaay!

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I think it's just the clubs/bars that are 21+

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I LOVE the Adventurer's Club! Being a Jungle Skipper its the one place you have to go to because the humour is the same and they used to play to us all the time when they knew we were in!

The Comedy Warehouse is good too, especially when they know a bunch of CM's are in!

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Ah the adventurers club, i would finish work get changed and make in time for a show at the comedy and the hoopla at the adventurers

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Marching along, we're adventurers
    Singing the song of adventurers
    Up or down,
    North, South, East or West
    An adventurers life is best!

Kungaloosh!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

haha i really had to lough about imaging you reaction of realizing "hey, i am breaking the law"
    haha, and its funny to "hear" how you "say" glühwein/gluhwein, its so funny,
    and isnt it a bit to hot in florida drinking warm wine?!

9. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Nah this was over New Year - perfect time! I say gluhwein (pologies for lack on umlaut) fine! My darling boyfriend is from Munich and moans at my mispronounciation til its perfect haha

You have no idea how many times I have said 'Spezi'!!

10. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

oh okay, new year is really perfect =)

it was just a joke, but that is kind of freaky ;)

for what reason did you need to say "spezi" ? -lol- and dont you mix coke and fanta?
    i saw at a picture from krystal on facebook, that at epcot are "typical" softdrinks of the different countries, and i saw "mezzo mix" is supposed to be german, and i was like "what? why?" ^^

11. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

No, lol I was most suprised and somewhat nauseous at my first coke/fanta cocktail :-X it was much. much more harrowing experience than my first Maas :D

It's a long story haha... basically the outcome is that we want a dachshund called Spezi.... ;D
    (and we're not allowed one until I can say it! Which is bloody difficult! Getting the hang of it I think though yaaay)

12. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

try saying it after you've had a few hahaha ;D

13. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

haha thats too funny for me, a dachshund called spezi.... its like calling a american bulldog coke ^^

so and you and your boyfriend live together? in the UK?

hmmm when we are in florida you have to say to me spezi, i really want to hear it =)