Alton Towers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marshabrady, Mar 12, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Ah, definately will, where are you likely to be?

Jess x

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol think i told u in pm jess, but for anyone who doesnt know lol *incase ur that interested in meetin me* i work in the ticket kiosks or ticket reception at the front of the park before u go through the turnstiles so ill b sat in me hut lol

xxx

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Ha, do you have to sit and listen to the music loop all day then? I love hearing that when ya step of the monorail and head to kiosks it gets me all excited!!!!

Jess x

do do do do do do doooo do do doooo do do doooooo - you know what I mean right???

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh yeah i know exactly what u mean, i sing that soddin tune in my sleep lol

but shock horror... theyve changed it, we have actual music now :eek:, like a tape that goes around all day with delilah, we will rock u and stuff like that on, similar to the halloween music we usually have lol its funny as!

xxx

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

another park which is good and part of the tussauds is Thorpe Park.

Never really liked it until they started getting good rides.

I once had an anneual pass for the tussauds group and during the summer holidays thorpe park was open until 11pm each saturday, so we went there every saturday from about 5 to 11!

During one of those nights we went on tital wave (bit of a pointless ride, especially with long ques!) with no wait and were able to stay in the boat for about 7 times until we decided to get off.
    Havn't been on inferno yet but looks good!

One ride i love there is called Vortex where its like a big swing but you sit in a circle. bit hard to explain so put a pic!

[​IMG]

i think they have also put in samurai in thorpe park now. It was thhe 1st upside down ride i went on and i was so scared in the que, my legs were shaking so bad!

:D

6. emma

emma New Member

blackpool is minign!!!! urgh the sea failed its environmental health test! its cheap and funny but mingin! lol.humm its like we r all selling our local towns...okey liverpool!! capital of culture....the beatles! the beatles tour bus around town is mega funny! and ermmmm nothing else come from here! oh excpet stella mccartney...who lets face it is absolutley amazing! and sporty spce...who FY! i was behind in tesco the other day lol! no liverpools boss really! evry1 cum4 a nite out whoohoo!

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

have only been to Liverpool once which was when I went to John Moores open day and they put on a free bus tour for us it was really good. Have wanted to go back ever since but havent really had the opportunity!

Jess x

8. emma

emma New Member

yeah my boyf goes 2 JMU its not as good as the uno of lpool but still a graet city 2 be in! whoop whoop i think thats y disney hired me...coz i banged on about lpool and lets face it the beatles play there in epcot! i cant tink of ne other reason they hired me!

9. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

dont be silly they could obviously see you have the personality they look for for cm's! But the fact you are obviously proud of where you come from would have helped too. :D

Jess x