and now we're back!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Beth, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Colin

Colin Member

I dont think I can cope with that kinda game mikey LOL

I am so jumpy right now. I just had a call and my heart rate doubled, its just plain silly, I can't concentrate... ARGHHH!!!

Wonder why a bunch of people heard yesterday, and so far today no-body that posts here has heard anything? I hope the rest of us aren't going to have a 2 week+ wait, i'll be a bag of nerves by then LOL. I was fully prepared for the 2 week wait until yesterday when people got called LOL!

Colin

2. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Guess we've only got ourselves to blame - if we'd never come to these boards and got to know everyone, we'd all be totally ignorant about what's going on :)

As it is we know too much, trying to come up with theories to match the patterns, and then getting all worked up when no-one we know has heard since mid afternoon yesterday.

Absolutely no point in posting that, just gave me something to do while waiting :)

3. Colin

Colin Member

LOL @ Andrew

4. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon Guest

I dont think I can handle waiting after yesterday. Its killing me. I cant get anything done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Well guys I was like this about 2 weeks ago when people started getting called after the CDN interviews... Although then they were just calling people leaving in the next 3 months (I see you guys even have some December calls). It made for a tough few days but once I figured out it was just april/may/june depatrues I was able to calm down. But then again you guys do have calls for people 9 months from no so I dunno, I just woke up and maybe I'm just writing a tired ramble or something lol.

6. monkian

monkian New Member

mind you i remember i was realy surprised when my call came through cos i was excpecting it between 9-5 but it came nearer 8pm!!!!!

7. Colin

Colin Member

Well I understand Yummy work from home, and I guess its their own business, so if Alexis and Jason want to do overtime, then I guess of course they can heh :) 8pm would be a surprise for me too I think (a pleasant one none the less heh)

Colin

8. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon Guest

Well if we think about this for a minute it could be explained easily. Lets say julie and megan looked at all the interviews from mon on mon night and made up their minds. Then on tues night went to the lion king and got a flight the next morning. They go home sleep and go to work for nine the next morning with is 2 pm this afternoon. Or maybe they have a few days off. Only a theory.

9. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

thats an interesting theory...

doesnt stop the fact that we are all going to go ~~CRAZY~~ while we wait!!!

I WANNA KNOW!! and if they ring in the evening ill be at work :-\

hugs
    gem
    x

10. gingerbeacon

gingerbeacon Guest

I dont care when they ring so long as they do. It could be worse. It could be that a load of people were being called and we were not. Id just love to find out but.

11. doowop

doowop New Member

I know thats a very good theory by the way

12. monkian

monkian New Member

i can't believe i feel this anxious for all you guys!!!
    i keep expecting to log on to find great celebratory notes

13. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Jord, have you called them to see if you're on the waitlist or not?
    Did Eric give you a date to call by if you havent been called yet? I wouldnt hurt to call, I really hope you get the job!

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

He said Monday was the date, so I'm just patiently (well not really) biding my time until Monday when they'll be hearing from me later in the day (since Eric specified close of business Monday as the deadline).

Thanks for the support as well!

15. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

OMG why did u have to say that....at around 5pm i stop being obsessively attached to my fone and it allows me to have a break from the stress from a little while! lol! ;D

16. Josephine

Josephine New Member

AAAHHHHH I am going mad with worry!!! :( and its only been two days!

Driving myself crazy, looking at my phone everyone 2 mins!lol!
    xxxxxxx

17. monkian

monkian New Member

sorry jilly...didn't mean to...oops hee hee hee

don't worry guys know it will all be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey everyone,

Don't panic...seriously it will happen when you least expect it!! I was completely taken by surprise!!

xKx

19. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

They called me at 7am (10am there time) to alert me that I got the job...so I definatly LEAST expected it! lol.

Hang in there, all of you. I'm sure you'll all get called and I know, having been through it myself, waiting for the call is excrusiating but the interview was just 4days ago so you might have a little longer to wait.

Best of luck <3 XOXO

20. haha yeah, what she means is...you're all a bunch of whiners!!! just kidding guys, the wait is painful no matter how soon after your interview it is.
    I got called at 11am (2pm their time)