and now we're back!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Beth, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Colin

Colin Member

I did know before Ian posted, texted a couple people to say too...

I did actually faulter this morning and emailed Alexis, mainly cos there are so many dates and times going round. Some people saying 2 weeks, some people saying 3-4. In the 21st Presentation Julie said we'd hear shortly and didn't mention an actual timescale, so I just had to email to clarify, if its going to be 4 weeks at least i'll be able to knuckle down and get some uni work done and won't be constantly thinking about Disney and looking at my phone!

Anyway straight after the email went I got an auto-reply saying out til Wednesday, and once I knew I wouldn't hear today, I actually got more work done today than I did all weekend LOL. Crazy isnt it? Maybe i'll get a reply on Wednesday and be put at ease for a little longer hehe :)

I don't mind the waiting, its the not knowing when if that makes any sense at all???

Colin

2. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Perfect sense.

With so many people to sort through, it's only normal to expect a bit of a wait, and I don't begrudge them taking the time to make sure they select the right people (i.e. us lot hopefully! 8) )

If I know there's gonna be a day or two when nothing will happen, I'll be free to stay away from this place, MSN, my phone and any other form of communication with the Disney world, and get back down to some semi-serious work and other stuff....

(Note I'll be free to, not I will do ;))

PS Just had this question through - I'm a 23 year old male that enjoys going out in public dressed as snow white and cinderella, are there any clubs or societys for people like me? - anyone wanna own up to texting this to 63336? :-\

3. monkian

monkian New Member

thats scary!!!! i feel afraid!!

4. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

psst...Andrew....it was Colin ;D

Only kidding my little bunnies!!

xKx

5. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Fingers crossed still, keep hoping :) :)

xxx

6. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

hahaha! I wondered where my tiara went! Colin! ;D

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Any gossip ive been gone a day or 2 away from the boards!!