And so we wait...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Tinks

Tinks New Member

did you really need to be reminded Marie?? ;)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh my marie i have had so many of them u have won a prize calls recently, i too had the orlando one i was like grrrr if only!!

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Tinks! lol! no! like i can think of anything else!
    Sara, why do these prize things have to call us in the daytime, just to get us hopeful!
    Happy waiting everyone :)

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know just to wind us up.

i hope if yummy do call me its not tomorrow as am at a weddin all day, if i knew my fone was goin and it was them and i cudnt answer i wud b screamin!!!

5. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

You're best bet is to turn it off (at least throughout the ceremony and the speeches ;) ) otherwise you'll be looking at it all the time! lol x x I hate that feeling so much x

Aww i hope all you guys hear real soon x

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i always have my phone on so thatll b an achievement in itself 2 turn it off haha. oh well they can always leave a message on my themed answerphone and have a good chuckle at it at the same time if they call

7. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

You know sods law means you'll have been waiting by the phone all this time and they'll call you tomorrow lol x x

I wonder if you'll do what i do and switch off trying to be 'good' but keep swithcing it back on again every 15 mintues to see if you've missed a call of a message! lol x x ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah i wonder

i know it would be typical the one day its awkward to take a call it will happen haha. oh well we'll c.

9. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be straight on here to let us all know the good news ;D

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i definately will if i get good news thats 4 sure. ill spend a fortune on my phone as wel haha

xxx

11. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Thanks for saying you like my pic Ellen, Dumbo was always my favourite when I was a kid. I haven't seen it in ages actually. Think I might have to take a trip to Blockbusters soon  :D.
    Thanks for making us feel a bit better about not having a call yet Danielle. Someone yesterday said it might be because you guys are going over next week, and we'll probably hear next week, but now you've confirmed that for us so thanks  ;D.
    Hope you guys are not too stressed. I've actually been fine today. It didn't enter my head once until I got home from work  ;D
    Dan x

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha bless u dan, yeah im ok until i get home and go online 2 'check emails' and end up in here tut. been worse 2day bein off uni!! oh well ill b preoccupied 2moro thank god.

13. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Hope you have a nice time at the wedding. Eat lots of cake and drink loads of champagne ;) ;D.
    Hope your back is feeling better now x

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that i will definately be doin, hopefully i wont make a show of myself as ben shepherd is going 2 b there as he's friends with my cousin, supposed to be wishin them luck on gmtv in the morning as wel, so am gettin every1 2 tune in haha.

back isn't better, had to leave my xmas job cos been told i need 2 have at least 3 weeks rest, and it was only temporary but oh well need 2 get meself sorted now ;)

xxx

15. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Well, you'll just have to sit and watch movies all day. It'll be so hard ;). Hope it gets better soon ;D.
    Wow, Ben Shepherd eh? He presents my WDW vacation planning DVD :D

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i know its a hard life, altho i have to go to uni so thats a draw back haha.

yeah aww ben shepherd, hehe ill mention 2 him about the WDW plannin vid hehe

xxx

17. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Yeah, maybe i'll get a mention on GMTV at some point. 'I'd just like to say hi to Dan, who's got the WDW vacation planning dvd that I present' lol :D
    I'm gonna get some grub now. Have a great time tomorrow, Speak soon ;D
    x

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well u never know dan i may b able 2 make that dream come true 4 u ;)

yeah im gona go in a min last minute preparation and all that.

aww im sure i will thanks dan, hopefully u hear sumit from yummy tomorrow, fingers crossed

Sar xx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

oooo Ben Shepherds a cutie!
    Enjoy the wedding Sara.
    and btw i know its been said a lot but Dan ur dumbo icon is really cute!
    Marie :)

20. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I love ben shepherd! Give him a big kiss from me!! ;) :-*

Have a great time sara and dont stress about the call 0 Ive decided that we're all gonna hear next week after what danielle has said!!!

I bet now we've all come to that conclusion theyll call in the middle of the wedding tomorrow!!! Would be typical!!!