And so we wait...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Nov 12, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha the weddin was really good, i dont know if any of u saw entertainment today *yesterday* < that sounds odd! haha, but ben mentioned the weddin the sweetheart, hes gona mention it on the xtra factor tonight as well apparently wooo.

but yeah no call so the day went without any panic attacks haha, although i pulled a vey nice rugby player and we wont go into that haha.

yeah ive decided tuesday onwards we'll hear, best not b thursday though between 2 & 4 as i have a presentation 2 do oops haha

xxx

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone,

Its so scary to think this time next week we will know - if we're accepted, rejected or waitlisted... I think i will be so disappointed if i dont get it... seeing this forum makes me want to go even more as everyone is so sweet and supportive - im routing for all you guys it will be awful if anyone doesnt get a call this week. I think Michelle said before it will be so nerve wracking if we have to call yummy next friday!

Sara the wedding sounds like so much fun. Did Ben look fit in person? sounds like there were lots of fit guys there - rugby guys are usually yummy - i have an ex who was a rugby player!

Happy waiting everyone!

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Glad you had a good time Sara. I'm well jealous about the rugby player ;).
    Thankyou Marie for saying you like my pic too :D. I'm gonna change it to another Dumbo pic. I love Dumbo ;D.
    Wow, this time next week we'll know :eek:. It's been a long wait, but it's almost here
    Dan x

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha dan bless ya.

yeah marie well nick my cousins hubby plays rugby so he had the whole rugby team there, very nice ;) always handy bein a bridesmaid haha.

know wot u mean marie i mean everyone is lovely on here, but when i met dan & michelle in person they r soooo nice i was like i could spend a year with these people :)

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Everyone - we've sure got a nervewracking week ahead of us. i finish uni for the year tomorrow - so will be thinking about whether or not i'll get the disney job even more! please call yummy! :)

Dan i love the new dumbo -its so cute!

Sara - what a wedding an entire rugby team! wow! awww i know what you mean - As at my interview i met people i could totally see myself being friends with.

Goodluck everyone i hope we are all successful :)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know i was in my element haha, was all good!! made my ex jealous which was also a good thing!

yeah totally. me, dan & michelle get on really well, well i think so, we did hava good laugh the night b4 the interview and the day of the interviews. think everyone thought we were slightly insane haha ;)

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Am very jealous of the rugby player too Sara!!! ;) Hope you had a good time!!!

I know what you all mean about everyone being really nice on here!! And its even better when you get to meet each other!!! Could so spend a year with everyone on here!! And pretty soon we'll know if we're going to be out there!!!

I really hope everyone on here gets in!!! Fingers crossed for all of us!!

Michelle xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i should've invited u all 2 the weddin there was a whole rugby team there so cudve taken ur pic haha ;)

yeah me 2 michelle, i really hope we all get in, panics startin 2 creep in again as weekdays near!

xxx

9. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Hey guys :).
    I had a missed call today from a witheld number, and presumed it was yummy straight away, lol. I don't think it was though ::).
    Not long to wait now guys :D

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Matt got that too...so he told me earlier!!

Ellen xx :D

11. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Maybe I should just tell everyone to not call me for a week, then if it does ring, I know it will be yummy ;D. Then again, that might be taking it a bit too far ::) ;)

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

you think!? hehe!! :D

How agonising for you lot!!

Dan, did they not leave a message or anything?? just be glued to your phone for the rest of the week!!!

Ellen xxx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh wow it could've been though dan! u never know! well i didn't get a missed call :( haha

14. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I'm sure if it was them that they would have left a message. I think i'm gonna take my phone into the cash office with me (even though it's against the rules, but shhhh) ;) :D

15. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

*Whisper* I won't tell anyone!! ;)

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha go on dan break a rule or 2 its all good intentions ;)

yeah they probs wudve i hada missed private call yesterday but i know it was my x and his mates messin around tut.

17. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers Ellen, glad to know my secret will be safe  :D. Of course, I don't usually break the rules  ;).
    Tut tut on the ex making prank calls. You need to sort him out Sara  ;D

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha dan i bet u do break the odd rule ;) rules are there 2 b broken, well some of them!!

yeah i know dan tell me about it, he needs a good kick and when/if i see him thats wot im gona do ;)

19. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Good on ya Sara :D. So, what day do you think we'll hear then? I think Wednesday probably :)

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe i got in trouble for not inviting him 2 london u know 4 the interview & not lettin him come 2 the wedding, hes a dipstick!!!

yeah i have a feeling about wednesday as well, i really hope we get in dan!!