And so we wait...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Nov 12, 2004.

1. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Me too Sara. To be let down now would be so awful :'(. I'm wishing for us all to be there together :)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah it would, it would b so great, it would make the whole experience even better!!

and we could all celebrate my 21st at PI the excitement :) aww i shouldn't get excited cos we don't know yet but hopefully by the weekend we can all b goin mad!! i wonder if we would all change boards if we got in? go to the accepted discussion instead? that would b weird yet exciting! hehe

xxx

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

I didn't think about that. Oh, it's been my dream to post on the accepted boards for months :D. We'll know in 4 days, aghhhh :eek: ;D

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know i hadn't either it just kinda dawned on me, aww ur dream, hopefully it'll come true 4 all of us dan!

I have everythin crossed!

5. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Me too, even things i didn't know were possible to cross, he he :D. I'll say goodnight now as my flatmate needs the comp, so, Goodnight ;D Speak soon
    Dan xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha dan what r u like ;)

ok hun let me know when u hear ;)

take care, night
    xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone!

I had a missed call from an unknown number too but it wasnt yummy as a message was left. Really weird some guy called paul demanding someone with a diff name to me - tho the middle initial was an m and the second name ended the same, had to call b4 nine tonight and gave a ref number. I called back to say there was noone of that name here - but they didnt even say who they were - just said they couldn't disclose - they answered saying hello reference number! It was so weird. I'd got so excited when i had a message from 1571 too!

I really, really hope we all get a call - im worried i wont tho. Do you think they will call mobile numbers or landlines? Gonnna go shopping tomorrow take my mind of it.

Althouggh i also think Wednesday is when people will start hearing. Luckily im working in the morning and at uni in the afternoon. So will be distracted! Think i might carry my phone around with me at work just in case! lol!

I too have dreamed of putting messages on the accepted applicants board - it would be sooo exciting! Oh well at least its still a dream - this time in 4 days we will know!

Happy waiting everyone -hope the stress will be over soon and we will all have good news... :)

8. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hi guys..

hope you can all write in the accepted boards,but dont forget about us,in february we will all be stressing out after our interviews and could do with some friends to try and take our minds of it!!

lets us know as soon as you hear anything,hopefully youll know by wednseday..good luck,thinkin of you

love steph xxxxxxxxxxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

don't worry steph we'll b here 4 support whether we get in or not.

yeah marie thats true, i dont know which they will try first out of phone numbers!! today im at home all day doin uni work so thats not really helping!!

wow its weird u got a missed call as well, very strange indeed!!

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Disney Dreamer dontt worry we wont forget about you, and any interview question help you need please ask away...
    As youve prob heard - me, Sara, Michelle and a few others got accepted today... hope to see you too in september!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah pure excitement marie!!

as i said steph we'll b here 4 support we won't abandon u all, any advice/help u need 4 interviews etc im sure all of us will b more than happy 2 help :)

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hi everyone, ;D,,im so nervous and excited december 10th is so close,
    good luck everyone